Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would It Shock You Guys To Learn That Ancestry Is A Cia Operation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Would It Shock You Guys To Learn That Ancestry Is A Cia Operation?

Would It Shock You Guys To Learn That Ancestry or 123 or wahtever those dna smaple sites are Is A Cia Operation or some goverment operation in order to keep a large DNA database about you and family line?

Is a new era of crime solving going to be underway?

Not at all. And here is their new plan

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised at all.

Comment

I like it. Now that's what you call progressive crime-fighting.

Comment

So many guys like sunspace proudly gave away DNA to find out who his ancestors are, but I know who mine are.
          We, Jewish people keep track of this information ourselves. We don’t need others free to use our DNA.

I’m glad that case was finally closed, after two decades.
          I’m sure law enforcement will be using DNA data sets to track people down. It will be very common in the future.

Comment

Not surprised.. that's how a lot of these old school killers/serial rapists are getting caught; by their family members lol.

Comment

With your ol' Mexican Alex Jones ass

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                So many guys like sunspace proudly gave away DNA to find out who his ancestors are, but I know who mine are.
                We, Jewish people keep track of this information ourselves. We don’t need others free to use our DNA.

I’m glad that case was finally closed, after two decades.
                I’m sure law enforcement will be using DNA data sets to track people down. It will be very common in the future.
                Give up your DNA. You probably don't know all your family members. You probably have sleazy family members who fathered children and didn't own them.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me. I'd be surprised if genetic intelligence involved in these sites didn't have some guess work involved.

Comment

Isn't that how they caught the original night stalker?
                    A cop put his DNA into ancestry and tracked down his relatives which led to that ex cop getting caught.

Comment

Working...
                    X