Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wilder Died In The Ring? Will You Have Sympathy for Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
    Bro there was nothing gay behind that... He was saying that he would make him so much of a ***** that he would fuk him in the azz and make him love him. That was kind of savage. If someone told you that and say "that's gay" then you lost already.
    You sound like you argue with your wife over the vibrator

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Yea, if i remember correctly right after he said he wanted to eat his kids he said, "all praise be to allah!!" , lmao.

He was a crazy mfer.
      I wouldn't wanna fight that bastard. I stopped a fight earlier today between two of my neighbours, he was shouting like crazy about him stating through his window, I'm walking the dog and try to cool things down and the guy being shouted at just had this distant look about him, afterwards the other guy was like he's from the funny farm I'm calling the cops. Went I initially intervened I thought this bastard looks straight weird, he was high but not bouncing from the walls, dude had that scary look about him like he was medicated. I should know better than to get involved but I thought the crazy fück who happened to be the quieter of the two was gonna get his ass kicked, so I sort of led him away from the fracas sorting pleading with him to let it go. Afterwards I'm talking to the other guy and he says he stands at his window all the time trying to stare him out I'm like WTF have I involved myself in here. Theirs crazy and theirs real crazy, Mike was definitely crazy but he wasnt Bellevue type crazy guy knew the difference between rationale and irrational, dude knew how to promote a fight I'll give him that.

Comment

Of course.

Althought he does say a lot of **** about death which is kinda weird.

Meanwhile, he's yet to even fight a ****INNNG contender.

Comment

wilder talks a lot but didn't beat a single elite hw so far. we will see what happens once he is in the ring with joshua

Comment

Yea, if i remember correctly right after he said he wanted to eat his kids he said, "all praise be to allah!!" , lmao.

He was a crazy mfer.
            ' im jack dempsey, im sonny liston, im from their cloth
            ....my style is impetuous my defense is impregnable, im just ferocious i want your heart......'

and then he says about eating children. lol. that GOAT boxing interview ruined in one second

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              You sound like you argue with your wife over the vibrator
              You're not getting the point. If I was about to fight and someone said that, I would think this ni@@a's nutz. I don't think he meant it in a gay way. He said he would eat Lewis kids. The dude was savage. He might just take your azz and nibble on your youngest. That I don't know. lol

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                ' im jack dempsey, im sonny liston, im from their cloth
                ....my style is impetuous my defense is impregnable, im just ferocious i want your heart......'

and then he says about eating children. lol. that GOAT boxing interview ruined in one second
                Right, mike could say some eloquent things then completely ruin it the very next sentence. He is an enigma.

Comment

Right, mike could say some eloquent things then completely ruin it the very next sentence. He is an enigma.
                  Yeah like at the start of the interview hes on the verge of crying, talking about burying his best friend and dedicating the fight to him, 2 seconds later ' man.......WHAT? and he looks like he wants to murder jim grey

Apparently he was high AF on coke during / after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Yeah like at the start of the interview hes on the verge of crying, talking about burying his best friend and dedicating the fight to him, 2 seconds later ' man.......WHAT? and he looks like he wants to murder jim grey

Apparently he was high AF on coke during / after the fight.

Who did he fight prior to that interview? Do you remember? I dont recall.

Comment

Y'all full of Shyt....nobody had a problem with all the stuff Tyson used to say...or recently Sergey who actually killed a guy already.

Comment

Working...
                      X