Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez vs Sergio 'Maravilla' Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio would need a KO.

Comment

The Martinez that beat Pavlik for the belt would give Canelo a real good fight.

Back when Martinez had healthy legs.

Comment

Prime Martinez stops the diva.

Comment

Prime vs prime it's a difficult fight but I gotta go with Canelo.

I would've loved to see this fight in either 2012 or 2013.

Comment

Hard to not bet on canleo

Comment

What a great fight! Both guys would be each other's biggest challenge. Stylistically, Martinez never had in front of him a guy with Canelo's defense and counter-punching. On the other hand, he's got terrific footwork and reflexes, power in both hands and good with combos.

It's a tough fight for both of them...If it goes to the scorecards, I would say that Canelo could edge it the same way Williams did the first fight, as much as I like Sergio, so I guess it's a draw. I don't think either of them knocks the other guy out.

Comment

i imagine a fight similar to the lara one. but martinez can inflict more damage to canelo than lara could. i'll go with my boy maravilla. sergio would work canelo's body with that straight left to the body like he did vs chavez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Prime Sergio vs right now Canelo. He is prime.
                  I dunno what you guys are seeing in Canelo. If Lara beat/drew with Canelo prime Serg beats him easy

Comment

Sergio at his best beats Canelo! Terrible style for Canelo dealing with a mover like that. Would look like the Lara fight but Sergio lets his hands go more than Lara!

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                      I dunno what you guys are seeing in Canelo. If Lara beat/drew with Canelo prime Serg beats him easy
                      He has red hair. Honestly if Canelo wasn't a good looking guy he wouldn't be so popular

Comment

Working...
                      X