No announcement yet.

One of my friends died suddenly this week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Still ****ed up. I slept like 2 hours I think.

I picked up some of his suits and his hats he liked to wear. Ill keep them.

Have to go to a make copies of his pictures at a oharmacy or something but right now I'm about to drink because I sort of dint give a **** right now.

Oh and I'm about to watch the Cotto fight. Didn't get a chance to see it yet
    Drink will just make it worse man
    Learn from my b's bro
    I know your hurting

Stay strong

Cotto fight was pretty good
    Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. James sounds like a good man who was loved by family and friends. Hope he is resting peacefully.
      To be honest we can all picture him in heaven arguing with God over Chinese takeaway prices haha

Thanks man

Comment

Rip James!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Still ****ed up. I slept like 2 hours I think.

I picked up some of his suits and his hats he liked to wear. Ill keep them.

Have to go to a make copies of his pictures at a oharmacy or something but right now I'm about to drink because I sort of dint give a **** right now.

Oh and I'm about to watch the Cotto fight. Didn't get a chance to see it yet
          Don't drink beer. It'll only make it worse. If anything, workout. That's something that's productive, it'll keep you busy, and a good workout might help you sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Don't drink beer. It'll only make it worse. If anything, workout. That's something that's productive, it'll keep you busy, and a good workout might help you sleep.
            Exactly right
            Been doing push ups and squats for the last two days for the first time in 7 years

Feeling kinda good

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
              Exactly right
              Been doing push ups and squats for the last two days for the first time in 7 years

Feeling kinda good
              Releases dopamine and all those other feel good hormones.

I haven't been sleeping good myself for whatever reason for the past week or so. Only getting 4 - 5 hours a night. It doesn't sound that bad, but over time, it starts to take it's toll.

Another thing I've tried for sleep just last night, was Delta wave inducing music.

Look that **** up on youtube and put your earphones in. Last night I went to bed at 2 am. Woke up at 7:20 and couldn't go back to sleep. It was around 9 and I decided I had to do something cuz I was up.

Found a video of Delta wave music and it worked wonders. Listened to it for about an hour. Got another hour of sleep and I'm good now. The sounds relaxes you. Delta waves are the type of waves that happen in your brain during deep sleep. The sounds automatically relax you.

Give it a try to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                Releases dopamine and all those other feel good hormones.

I haven't been sleeping good myself for whatever reason for the past week or so. Only getting 4 - 5 hours a night. It doesn't sound that bad, but over time, it starts to take it's toll.

Another thing I've tried for sleep just last night, was Delta wave inducing music.

Look that **** up on youtube and put your earphones in. Last night I went to bed at 2 am. Woke up at 7:20 and couldn't go back to sleep. It was around 9 and I decided I had to do something cuz I was up.

Found a video of Delta wave music and it worked wonders. Listened to it for about an hour. Got another hour of sleep and I'm good now. The sounds relaxes you. Delta waves are the type of waves that happen in your brain during deep sleep. The sounds automatically relax you.

Give it a try to sleep.
                I will thanks morph
                I'm getting like 2 hours a night keep dropping off and waking every 20minutes

Comment

Working...
                X