Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top rank offered Crawford vs Danny garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

Figueroa is always out of shape. I wish to never see him fight again. IDK how he is an Undefeated former Champ Pro boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
      I think it's Molina.
      Whats up with your boy man? This would be the definition of a fighter regressing. He is going to fight a guy that got KO'd to his biggest win?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Whats up with your boy man? This would be the definition of a fighter regressing. He is going to fight a guy that got KO'd to his biggest win?
        idk his next opponent is going to be underwhelming whether its Berto or Molina. if Khan Or Thurman isnt after this i might be done.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
          idk his next opponent is going to be underwhelming whether its Berto or Molina. if Khan Or Thurman isnt after this i might be done.
          hes a good fighter man he isnt doing anything anyone else isnt or wouldnt do. everyone is taking advantage of the politics basically. If I had my way it wouldve been DSG vs Vargas this year in a unification.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            hes a good fighter man he isnt doing anything anyone else isnt or wouldnt do. everyone is taking advantage of the politics basically. If I had my way it wouldve been DSG vs Vargas this year in a unification.
            That would have been a hell of a fight. 50/50 its too bad politics are hurting the sport.

Comment

John Molina!?!?!

Comment

Working...
              X