Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten stupidest things Fat Yanks say...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
    diet?

what is that?

it's when you dont eat everything that looks good...unless you have the munchies

Comment

i don't understand.

stupid fat yank

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        5. Anything related to geography

There can be perhaps no greater insight to the uncharted stupidity of the average Fat Yank's feeble mind than anything they say relating to world politics and affairs.

How many times has a Fat Yank tried to suggest in NSB that there is no difference between the countries of Europe and some States, because "some state's our biger than sum euro countrie's".

It's like the pea brain of the average Yank - a nation that has to be prompted as to whether they'd like extra fries, don't forget - can't comprehend the difference between socio-political areas and geographic mass.

I once saw Sandra Bullock on a UK chat show - a Fat Yankess I previously would have penetrated - and she said she'd been on holiday in the country. When asked where - expecting an answer like "London" - she told the host "Germany".

Can you imagine that stupid ***** if she'd travelled here in the 1940s? "Hey, why aren't I, like, totally seeing the Queen of England? This concentration camp is frickin' not totally cool at all... do I get extra fries here?"

It's amazing how many Fat Yanks say stupid **** like one European fighter fighting in another European country is "his back yard". Because if I was having a fight, I'd pick Germany as a neutral venue.

It reminds me of that time I argued with Pantera fan, and reasoned that Abraham would beat Miranda in a rematch (and boy, I got that pick wrong, eh?)... I was told that I was a "bias Euro". That's right..... because I'm a ****ing Armenian.
        See the first quote in my sig

The guy tried to justify it by saying that he was American but could understand black people's slang.

Comment

• I'd read that before, a classic.

Comment

• Wow look at all these bias ****s

Comment

we already see it.

sour cream on mexican food. wtf?
              wtf? i was served tacos with sour cream on them last night....you mean that's not normal?

gawddamnit!!

Comment

• "I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --George W. Bush, in parting words to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as the two leaders looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people." --George W. Bush, Charlottesville, Va., July 4, 2008

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." --Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000

"Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"They misunderestimated me." --Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

"People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." --to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

"My answer is bring them on." --on Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003

Damn at this guy had the top job in America

Comment

• The US date format (MM-DD-YYYY)

Comment

• I like my eggs 'over easy'.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                      The US date format (MM-DD-YYYY)
                      I still don't know what was supposed to have happened on the 9th of November

Comment

Working...
                      X