No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post

This is me now,dying is an understatement.I still have my dressing gown on and i have to be at the gym in 20mins

I like the word phrase jacked lolol
    Just don't eat the "mystery corn" while youre up there. Its only good goin in, horrible as **** on its way out.

Comment

• Back home, almost midnight.

Had some beers at the restaurant and the bar, and now I'm in my room sipping on that Johnny Walker Red.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        0600 in the morning. Crown in hand. Got shiet to do today, but this is the best way to start the day IMHO.
        Haha 6 am! Man I gotta step my game up.

Comment

• Jesus.

Before last night I haven't drank in a week.

I feel like crap right now. Headache body sores all of it.

I think I might stop drinking for real. I felt great when I took the week off of drinking anything, worked out a little. Drank a health shake every day. No problem sleeping (well still a little I've been watching the X-files season by season im on 3 )

But damn, I have to stop drinking heavily. A few beers is cool but other than that, no vodka. Damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Jesus.

Before last night I haven't drank in a week.

I feel like crap right now. Headache body sores all of it.

I think I might stop drinking for real. I felt great when I took the week off of drinking anything, worked out a little. Drank a health shake every day. No problem sleeping (well still a little I've been watching the X-files season by season im on 3 )

But damn, I have to stop drinking heavily. A few beers is cool but other than that, no vodka. Damn.

Get yourself in order marine!!! Man up and drink a litre of vodka,you'll feel better for it.

Like Jim Watt says,"bang on the chen"

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              Get yourself in order marine!!! Man up and drink a litre of vodka,you'll feel better for it.

Like Jim Watt says,"bang on the chen"
              I read it in his voice no lie.

Ugh I felt good but now I'm thinking I'll buy a bottle tonight.

I'm a functional alcoholic but man, I really felt good that week sober.

Comment

• Best headache medicine? My heads pounding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Ugh I felt good but now I'm thinking I'll buy a bottle tonight.

I'm a functional alcoholic but man, I really felt good that week sober.
                  Ya if you only drink once a week and go hard, you will feel it the next day, which is why I get obliterated multiple times a week. That way the next day isn't a write off.
                  Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                  Best headache medicine? My heads pounding.

La cocaina

Comment

• Drinking vodka. Have Chinese food for later.

Im watching that show Mike and Molly; I think it's funny as hell. Vince is ****ing hilarious

And I feel better now. Not 100% but I'm good.

Comment

• Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                      Best headache medicine? My heads pounding.
                      Gatorade (red) and Advil.

No kidding, get the red one. It works for some reason, my brother told me about it and I was like "bull**** it doesn't matter what flavor"

I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X