Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan: Vladimir Nikitin Will Be My First Step Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan: Vladimir Nikitin Will Be My First Step Up

By Tris Dixon - IRISH star Michael Conlan maintains that he is on a collision course with the Russian who denied him Olympic glory in the Rio 2016 Games. He hopes a fight with Vladimir Nikitin will come off sooner rather than later because he is finding it more of a challenge getting up for other contests. He feels that if he can avenge Rio, he will be able to move on and fulfil his potential in the pros...
    [Click Here To Read More]

So when's Conlan fighting next? At this stage in his carrier he should be fighting at least 5-6 times a year.

Comment

Definitely seems like a fight that would make sense when the Russian cat gots a few more fights & has caught up a lil more with Conlan as a pro.

Comment

Nikitin, no disrespect, won all the fights I saw, surviving for odd decisions. He ate so much leather, people were crying about the variety. He ate the same punch over and over. Nikitin was beat up before Conlan, but Mike did his damage. He can pick up where he left off.

Comment

The excuse king after every victory

Comment

Working...
          X