No announcement yet.

my side piece called me daddy during sex last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Georges just private messaged me complaining that you’re creating too many ‘sex threads.’ Jealous f..ckin guy he is
    Wtf Derranged?

Comment

Is a ‘sidepiece’ some chick you’re banging on the side of your regular girl or just a chick you’re banging in general? I get confused by the context some people use it in.

Comment

She probably has issues. Try hitting her in the face while you’re plating her; see how quickly she orgasms.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Most girls start using daddy with me without asking what I like. I guess this is what most guys are asking for? lol idk

One girl I was with called me papi which wasn't really an issue just unexpected since neither of us speak spanish

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Georges just private messaged me complaining that you’re creating too many ‘sex threads.’ Jealous f..ckin guy he is
            You're just pissy because the Patriots suck. What are you gonna do when Gaydy retires? Will you bandwagon the Eagles?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              In the moment, it got me so hard.

But the more I think about it, I find it disturbing. She's 18 so quite a bit younger than me.

Do you guys like it when your side piece calls you daddy?
              I guess it's ok unless the next time one of your children calls you up and says hi daddy that you get an erection. Then I could see it becoming a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                In the moment, it got me so hard.

But the more I think about it, I find it disturbing. She's 18 so quite a bit younger than me.

Do you guys like it when your side piece calls you daddy?

That's choreographed. If you hitting her well she won't have time to think about such stuff. Hit a woman real good and she will lie motionless for 10-20 minutes with eyes closed saying nothing. All this daddy daddy stuff just means you aint getting the angles right.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  She probably has issues. Try hitting her in the face while you’re plating her; see how quickly she orgasms.
                  I stuck it in her anus

Comment

Side piece?

Comment

Working...
                    X