Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder should be pissed at Al Haymon & Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder should be pissed at Al Haymon & Mayweather!

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch would totally kill the buzz & PPV sales of a Wilder vs Fury especially if both bouts happen this winter.

im pretty sure everyone who wants to see wilder fury will still tune in to watch the fight despite floyd also saying he wants to fight in december. In fact i will never be upset if two must see fights happen within the same month. I for one wish there were so many more high profile fights wayy more often then they currently happen.

Comment

Wilder vs Fury will be announced probably the day of the Joshua fight LOL. Floyd is not fighting Manny outside of the US, which seems like the only way possible to make the fight.

Comment

Lol. Nobody buying that ppv to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
          Wilder vs Fury will be announced probably the day of the Joshua fight LOL. Floyd is not fighting Manny outside of the US, which seems like the only way possible to make the fight.
          Yeah right more like the fight will not be happening and your wish is a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            Lol. Nobody buying that ppv to begin with.
            Highly doubt that.

Comment

That's really just tough *****. That's the breaks. If Mayweather is really going to rematch Pacquiao he has to pick a time to fight him and he is not going to worry that Wilder has a fight about that time. Why should he? No boxer or his team makes their plans based on when other boxers are fighting. Every big fight might hurt some other big fight. That's just the way it is. If they worry about hurting other fights no big fight would ever get made. Wilder being pissed off about it would be stupid and do him no good anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Highly doubt that.
                You highly doubt that U.S. fans are buying a Fury fight? Nobody but boxing fans know Wilder...and boxing fans know what kinda fight fury makes and what Wilders like against a mover. I been wilders huge fan since his pro debut in Nashville but i aint delusional. That PPV sells 50 k ppvs max.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  You highly doubt that U.S. fans are buying a Fury fight? Nobody but boxing fans know Wilder...and boxing fans know what kinda fight fury makes and what Wilders like against a mover. I been wilders huge fan since his pro debut in Nashville but i aint delusional. That PPV sells 50 k ppvs max.
                  That was in response to Mayweather/Pacquiao rematch.

As for Wilder/Fury, definitely does more than 50k buys.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    That was in response to Mayweather/Pacquiao rematch.

As for Wilder/Fury, definitely does more than 50k buys.
                    Nah ,imo it dont. Pac vs may. Nobody cares anymore. Maybe a few gullible casuals

Comment

Working...
                    X