Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui vs. Ezequiel Maderna Tops ESPN+ Card, September 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui vs. Ezequiel Maderna Tops ESPN+ Card, September 28

IBF super middleweight champion Jos Uzctegui, the power-punching boogeyman of the 168-pounders, will face Ezequiel Maderna in the 10-round, non-title main event on Friday, Sept. 28 at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This looks like a good move by TR to feature Uzcat on ESPN....maybe a legit opponent for Zurdo is in the works? This guy was fighting on PBC the last couple years, anybody have any more information on this?

Comment

Lovin my espn plus boxing. Just not the library so much. Most of that **** is on youtube. Love these live cards though

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        They should probably open another platform for those kind of cards - ESPN Minus is a name I suggest.
        tell me about it!!!! I am sick and tired of having to depend on an app to watch boxing! make it a channel and get it over with! not to mention the fights are crap! besides the Errol spence and Crawford fight this app not worth $4.50

Comment

Pretty weak card and crap main event

Comment

Top Rank really stinks

Comment

maderna is what we call a cold chest.

Comment

So... once he gets this guy and Plant out of the way can he fight Zurdo er what?

Comment

What the heck happened to the Plant fight?

Comment

I was there for his masterpiece against Dirrell in BK. Kid can fight his ass off. Good for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X