Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under VADA/USADA testing in boxing are boxers allowed "missed test"(olympic ath are)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Yup so he was speaking truth.
    Yea but I doubt if they're letting athletes go a whole year with 3 consecutive missed tests. Maybe tested in Jan. Missed a test in May. Tested in July. Missed a test in Sep then missed another test in Nov. That would still count as 3 missed tests in a year even though they tested them twice in the same year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      At least Conte did his time and didnt snitch to get out of trouble like MEMO did..

Conte took his charges like a man.. Served his time in the feds..

Lol MEMO too puusy and snitched. U know the homies'round the way gonna bust that melon first chance hahah
      lol you felt some type of way so had to come back and drop part 2 lmfao.

FYI conte did snitch too, how you think he got lesser time.

And these nerds arent with teh buisness so they is no punishment for them if they snitched only if they ever end up in prison in the future cause its green light on all snitches in prison but reality they are civilians so the "no snitching" rules dont really apply to them so theirs no one looking for them.

Comment

the drug testing system in boxing is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Yea but I doubt if they're letting athletes go a whole year with 3 consecutive missed tests. Maybe tested in Jan. Missed a test in May. Tested in July. Missed a test in Sep then missed another test in Nov. That would still count as 3 missed tests in a year even though they tested them twice in the same year.
          I mean rules are rules i dont. See how they could apply them in their own subjective manner.

It clearly states it takes three missed tests within a year to constitute a positive.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            lol you felt some type of way so had to come back and drop part 2 lmfao.

FYI conte did snitch too, how you think he got lesser time.

And these nerds arent with teh buisness so they is no punishment for them if they snitched only if they ever end up in prison in the future cause its green light on all snitches in prison but reality they are civilians so the "no snitching" rules dont really apply to them so theirs no one looking for them.

Hahahba i fuxx wichu mang! "Feeling some type of way.." Hahah

Also it depends where u go to prison. A lot of these low level federal prisons are full of nothing but white collar criminals and fellow snitches themselves lol. So aint no real wigsplitting gonna happen there.

It is really the medium and max security state prisons where the heavy hitters stay.

Hahha man i still trip out over you and the rottweiler - real recognize real. Hahah and neither yall was trying to die that die!!

Comment

So does that mean this is Canelos third time popping? Now that it was made public

Comment

Working...
              X