Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Kavaliauskas Three Times, Stops Him in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, time for my dude Bud to come in and wreck shop!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      A lot of people jumped off Teofimo Bandwagon after his last fight lets be honest, even me being a fan of his thought he was moving too fast but he proved us all wrong
      To me he had really passed the eye test and I always thought he would be at least a very good champion. Ppv we don't know but i think he will be ppv.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        I thought Commey was boxing well and looked solid in the first round. But Teofimo Lopez set him up very nicely.

The fight with Loma will be interesting because Lopez has Wilder type power at this weight and can drop Loma at any moment.
        I think you’re overrating Teo’s power just a tad...

Comment

• Originally posted by El-Malo- View Post
          Both where tense from the beginning but Teo landed that one shot. Good for Teo, he needs two or three more fights to grow his game and he’ll give Loma all that he can handle. Only if he can maintain that weight
          I think they’re doing the Loma fight next. They’re not waiting.

Comment

• nice from Lopez, he's ready

Comment

• Hopefully Bud makes his fight Short As Well I'm trying to watch UFC without going back and forth

Comment

Hopefully Bud makes his fight Short As Well I'm trying to watch UFC without going back and forth
                Hell yeah!!! He better with within 8 and half rounds!!!

Comment

Hopefully Bud makes his fight Short As Well I'm trying to watch UFC without going back and forth
                  Who you got in Usman-Covington?

Comment

A lot of people jumped off Teofimo Bandwagon after his last fight lets be honest, even me being a fan of his thought he was moving too fast but he proved us all wrong
                    Yea, they did. I felt like he was just distracted and could get his focus back. IDK if I was ever a 'fan', but I always saw a lot of talent in him. Some of the hate around here was just ignorant.

Comment

• Tonight couldn't have gone any better for Teofimo and he's put himself in perfect position to face Loma next. Let's get it next.

Comment

Working...
                      X