Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan shreds the impeachment witch-hunt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Russia and Kavanaugh WERE hoaxes... /story

but that is not really the point

the point is... they were OBVIOUSLY hoaxes

especially Kavanaugh, wtf... ?

come on man, please tell me that you did not believe the Kavanaugh nonsense

that shlt was truly laughable... and the timing... wow, what a fkn amazing coincidence

democrat supporters should be downright ashamed of what they have done to your country... it is clearly fkn obvious who paid off that slut... the absurd Kavanaugh lie, was funded by the same person who funded the Russia lie... CLEARLY OBVIOUS

it was CLEARLY OBVIOUS that they were doing a hatchet-job on Kavanaugh... anyone who supports that brand of low-life "politics" should be removed from the planet... that is NOT the American way

the FISA application to conduct surveillance on Trump was supported by FABRICATED evidence that Comey KNEW was a lie... and there is a damn good reason why he neglected to inform the FISA court that Hillary paid for the Steel Dossier... because they would have denied the application based on political bias

Comey is CORRUPT... it is clearly obvious that he is controlled by the deep-state.. otherwise he would have acted with integrity and impartiality... like Trey Gowdy said... "don't write any books on ethics Bob"...

someone WILL be charged with lying to the FISA court about the status of Carter Page, that is a fact... because they doctored evidence...

sorry bud, I think that every single democrat supporter BAR NONE are well-aware that their party is a nest of dirty lying corrupt globalist shltbags
    I honestly didn't follow the Kavanaugh story at all. I just had no interest in it, and I'm not a democrat. But regardless of what happened with Kavanaugh, what Trump is being accused of now certainly seems legit.

the impeachment lie... is only happening because Trump is campaigning for re-election... THAT IS CLEARLY OBVIOUS... which is why not one democrat raised their hand when Gaetz asked if anyone knew one single fact supporting the impeachment process
    I can give some facts supporting the impeachment process.

1. He withheld the security funds with no reason given.
    2. When Zelensky brought up the funds, Trump asked for a favor and then said for Zelensky to "talk to Rudy."
    3. Rudy says his purpose for being in Ukraine is to get dirt on Biden.

Seems pretty straight forward, bruh.

in my opinion, 90% of Dummycrat supporters KNOW this will come to nothing well-before the election

is getting caught lying TWICE... REALLY not enough reason to lose your credibility?

REALLY... ?

since when ? lol

how could anybody vote for those dishonest low-life shltstains?

My point was that you're talking about other issues but not about the facts that the impeachment is based on. Again, you didn't really say anything pertaining to what he is accused of doing. We can't just say, "They are after him for any reason, so this impeachment inquiry has no merit." What happened, frankly, seems so obvious that a blind man can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Welcome to the real world son..it is when it’s a presidential candidate. Fk world do you guys live in? This isn’t some ceo position, it’s leader of the most powerful country in the world and if you are suspected of attempting to corrupt elections or anything related to the status of our democratic structure you should have to ensure that investigation and be fully willing to be make everything available to clear your name: instead they lied, changed narrative, when caught lying changed the story, and got people locked up for it. Any trump ally locked up only has him to blame for it. If they were innocent and had not started the victim charade they would’ve been cleared and gone on with their lives. Instead they tried to be loyal to him thinking he’d save em and we saw how that went. Also; let that be a clear example of whom you are up here defending and cok riding..a man who waves pardons in your face but then let’s your azz rot in prison.

I do hope he wins re-election. Why? Because you folks think you know the real trump; you don’t. You know this version and the one on tv. Unless you are a native of nyc you haven’t seen what we have yet. Once he no longer needs your vote...the shock and awe will be fking glorious and I’ll enjoy watching it unfold. This is a guy who has been a life long Democrat and only bamboozled the Republicans into getting him this seat..the man would’ve been of the hitler party if that would’ve gotten him elected but don’t believe it..I’ll much more enjoy watching reality set in when he changes pivot and starts fking your perception of him up. Bookmark this comment so you can come back and say “Dude you were right”
      Dude you didn't even read my comment I suppose lol...the info on Trump/his team was not to be taken seriously because of the SOURCE...which was from his rival/opponent, in the presidential election......this would be like if Trump/his team, came up with some bullsh.it dossier on Biden, that had all this ridiculous sh.it in there, and then used that/the intelligence community (since he is President) to open an investigation and SPY on Biden.

Come on man that would be bullsh.it, just as this was....just take the L man, you don't have to defend everything your side does.

Btw, Trump is definitely a salesman, and a real estate salesman at that...which means he can definitely do a bit of puffing, to put it kindly...but if you watch videos of the dude from YEARS back, he actually has been saying the same basic stuff about what he feels is wrong with the US for a while now...there are no big secrets there with him lol.

Call Trump what you want, and I don't agree with him 100% on every policy issue, but who agrees with any politician 100% on every issue?...but a big reason why he got elected is because he was willing to say controversial hard truths, that a lot of people in politics were too scared to get into.

To say he hasn't been upfront about what his thoughts are on basically every issue, and to say he has some secret agenda, lol...I mean wut...the dude got elected because he said those hard truths on a lot of different topics.

Have you ever met a 70 year old man before? They are pretty set in their ways lol, and they don't really hide the way they feel....you let your hatred of Trump/Republicans cloud your judgment big time on this whole issue.

How any grown man can support the Democrats in this day and age is a head-scratcher to me.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

I can give some facts supporting the impeachment process.

1. He withheld the security funds with no reason given.
        2. When Zelensky brought up the funds, Trump asked for a favor and then said for Zelensky to "talk to Rudy."
        3. Rudy says his purpose for being in Ukraine is to get dirt on Biden.

Seems pretty straight forward, bruh.

My point was that you're talking about other issues but not about the facts that the impeachment is based on. Again, you didn't really say anything pertaining to what he is accused of doing. We can't just say, "They are after him for any reason, so this impeachment inquiry has no merit." What happened, frankly, seems so obvious that a blind man can see it.
        Bro...on the bold...where are you getting your info? You need to get a hold of some better news my friend...the first two points you made sound like Democrat talking points, and they are not true...trying to state those 2 things as facts makes you look biased, again.

The 3rd point...even if true, who gives a sh.it lol...how is that an impeachable offense.

If you take issue with whatever Rudy did in Ukraine, you must take issue with whatever Hillary and her team did with Russia/the Steele dossier...if you don't, you're a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Remind me which President has been forced to settle 2 fraud cases since winning the election and has lied nearly 15000 times
          "Successful businessman gets sued...more news at 11"

Man that 1 million lies thing is so lame dude lol...just a bunch of twisting words around to try and get the evil Trump...I personally was much more offended by Obama's 'if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor' than ANYTHING Trump has said or done.

How did you feel about that one from Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            "Successful businessman gets sued...more news at 11"

Man that 1 million lies thing is so lame dude lol...just a bunch of twisting words around to try and get the evil Trump...I personally was much more offended by Obama's 'if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor' than ANYTHING Trump has said or done.

How did you feel about that one from Obama?
            He got sued and LOST fraud cases because he’s a crook

I’m old enough to remember when the USA was disgusted and in shock after finding out that Clinton lied

You want to talk about healthcare?

Where’s the plan?

Trade?

Just got bent over by China

I could go on

Vote GOP but at least vote for a Republican who’s not a crook and has an idea

Comment

I’m old enough to remember when the USA was disgusted and in shock after finding out that Clinton lied

Where’s the plan?

Trade?

I could go on

I've never really seen the dude in all these big lies...and please don't say sh.it like 'Mexico paying for the wall'...even you would probably agree that Trump is a negotiator....starting high is negotiation 101...start high and then meet in the middle...and sometimes you end up getting way more than you ever thought of getting...the dude is a salesman.

I'm sure 90% of those 'lies' you cite are people twisting around statements like that...I'm not saying you don't have a point in a way...but it is a reach and over-reaction, just like everything the left does with Trump...the dude may have deserved a few jaywalking tickets like anyone else, but you guys have accused him of murder so many times that no one takes you seriously anymore...boy who cried wolf.

And dude you're a partisan...that's fine...but you are spouting mainly opinions there, not facts.

Yeah and healthcare in this country is a mess in a lot of ways...not really much of Trump's fault though, and not entirely Obama's either...there are a lot of problems but unfortunately everything the left gets involved in, ends up raising prices and lowering the quality of the service...it is not an easy fix I don't think and there are not obvious implementable solutions imo that can change things over night.

Comment

Where’s the plan?

Trade?

I could go on

I like how you didn't answer that question I had as well...you don't want to have a real debate about facts...just try and find ways to twist things for your side...I have 0 interest in that.

Comment

I like how you didn't answer that question I had as well...you don't want to have a real debate about facts...just try and find ways to twist things for your side...I have 0 interest in that.
                  Just lol

He settled the Trump Uni fraud case for $25 million and paid out another $2 million last week

His “kids” have to go back to school to learn why it’s bad to steal from a charity

Please tell me that you know this stuff!

It’s no secret

GOP should disappear for supporting this criminal
                  Last edited by Tomjas; 12-14-2019, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Bro...on the bold...where are you getting your info? You need to get a hold of some better news my friend...the first two points you made sound like Democrat talking points, and they are not true...trying to state those 2 things as facts makes you look biased, again.

The 3rd point...even if true, who gives a sh.it lol...how is that an impeachable offense.

If you take issue with whatever Rudy did in Ukraine, you must take issue with whatever Hillary and her team did with Russia/the Steele dossier...if you don't, you're a hypocrite.
                    It's already well known that Trump withheld the aid. It's also well know that he didn't give a reason, which is why Sondland asked him what exactly he wants from them, and that's when apparently he replied that he wants no quid pro quo....after the whistleblower was revealed to him and accused him of trying to make a quid pro quo arrangement. Hmmm. I guess his choice of words was just a coincidence?

The second one was straight from the call transcript, so I don't know how that is false info.

As for what Hilary did or whomever else, they should be dealt with as well if they were found to have done something wrong. There is nothing hypocritical. If she and her team did some slick shlt, then someone should have blew the whistle and took it as far as it would go. That's why there is a system for dealing with things like this. But you can't say, "Hilary did something bad, so leave Trump alone." Rather, they should both go down.

And clearly, withholding security aid to a country until they agree to announce investigations to benefit the pres personally is impeachable. Like the lawyer who was brought in to speak said, if that's not impeachable, nothing is.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 12-14-2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      It's already well known that Trump withheld the aid. It's also well know that he didn't give a reason, which is why Sondland asked him what exactly he wants from them, and that's when apparently he replied that he wants no quid pro quo....after the whistleblower was revealed to him and accused him of trying to make a quid pro quo arrangement. Hmmm. I guess his choice of words was just a coincidence?

The second one was straight from the call transcript, so I don't know how that is false info.

As for what Hilary did or whomever else, they should be dealt with as well if they were found to have done something wrong. There is nothing hypocritical. If she and her team did some slick shlt, then someone should have blew the whistle and took it as far as it would go. That's why there is a system for dealing with things like this. But you can't say, "Hilary did something bad, so leave Trump alone." Rather, they should both go down.

And clearly, withholding security aid to a country until they agree to announce investigations to benefit the pres personally is impeachable. Like the lawyer who was brought in to speak said, if that's not impeachable, nothing is.
                      You know what is so funny about the bolded? It is a documented fact that a classroom full of intelligent children, led into a similar situation... Much as Socrates in the Meno dialogue, simply presents the square to the slave, and the slave intuites correctly, how to find the area of the square... Came up with similar solutions.

it does not take a genius, yet it is ignored constantly. All of these people are crooked. Hillary, Biden, Trump. Anyone like myself, like T, who do not automatically genuflect to a cause, can see this truth. And the rabbit hole goes even deeper, as the Ukranian system is also totally corrupt.

In fact, our own Klitsko brothers, democratically put up to the task of ferreting out corruption, were unceremonously told to get lost by the wife of the Ambasador for the Ukranians. In place, a functionary was put in. The Russians? dirty...everyone is dirty.

I come from a generation where, as a progressive person, one was expected to use their votes to try to hinder the progress of individuals like Kissinger, vis a vis Nixon. It was perfectly natural for me to understand, as a bright child, why my parents voted for McGovern, or Dukkakis for example.

The whole system is dirty and my own inclination to want Trump to succeed is based wholly on the fact that the Washington Elite are self entitled, do nothing for the people, and expect things to go on that way. Trump is a disruption to this system...BUT alas!!! lets not get it twisted. NOBODY is clean here. Most of Trump's dirt has to do with the price of dealing in Real Estate in New York City. You buy all your s h i t from the mob(s), and you hire all your guys from the mob.

The problem with the impeachment charges is that everyone is doing the same things and I agree with you T: everyone should be held accountable. Unfortunately we would literally, and I say this with no irony, have no one left in Washington.

Comment

Working...
                      X