Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter Confident That He Can Stop Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter Confident That He Can Stop Alexander Povetkin

Michael Hunter is confident of getting a stoppage victory when he meets Alexander Povetkin in a WBA Heavyweight World Title Eliminator at the Diriyah Arena in Saudi Arabia on Saturday December 7, shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in the US.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Totally forgot about this fight. Looking forward to it.

Saturday can't come fast enough........

Comment

The few times I've seen Michael Hunter fight, he's faded really bad in the second half of fights. He gets really sloppy down the stretch and his punches have nothing on them. He'll start off boxing well, and will inevitably fade. Hopefully, he's in the gym, putting some serious work in.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
        The few times I've seen Michael Hunter fight, he's faded really bad in the second half of fights. He gets really sloppy down the stretch and his punches have nothing on them. He'll start off boxing well, and will inevitably fade. Hopefully, he's in the gym, putting some serious work in.
        Which fights were those? He's been stopping or dropping most of his recent opponents late (Bakole in 10, Ustinov in 9 and Kuzmin was dropped late). He faded against Usyk but that was early in his career and big step up for him.

Ita a big step up for him and Povetkin is a dangerous foe but I see Hunter stopping him late.

Comment

Working...
        X