No announcement yet.

Fury Has Been Knocked Down 4 Times Over 4.5 Active Years In His Last 12 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    he clipped a guy he outweighed by 50 lbs numerous times, couldn't even hurt him.

he's pathetic.

Seriously, don't let it ruin your week that your man got schooled for 10 out of 12 and didn't even control the rest of the round after the knockdowns lol.

Really though, it's just a sport.If it's really upsetting you this much, you should probably not watch boxing. It's not THAT important. You must be unstable if it makes you this irrational and emotional.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
      Seriously, don't let it ruin your week that your man got schooled for 10 out of 12 and didn't even control the rest of the round after the knockdowns lol.

Really though, it's just a sport.If it's really upsetting you this much, you should probably not watch boxing. It's not THAT important. You must be unstable if it makes you this irrational and emotional.
      mate. I'm laughing at how weak your man is. he got slept by a man 50 lbs lighter.

Comment

he clipped a guy he outweighed by 50 lbs numerous times, couldn't even hurt him.

he's pathetic.
        ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posting that but right after he was back to holding his hands behind his back clowning on Wilder pushing him back against the ropes and going to work again winning the rest of that round.

Comment

Fury did what only one other guy has been able to do.

Finish a fight with Deontay Wilder on his feet.

You can spin that into anything else but what it is...Fury has guts and heart on a championship level.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            And he still pushed Wilder **** in and won the crowd and has 100% of the population knowing he won.

A lot of hyperbole there. I like Fury but what you just posted is pure fiction.

Comment

Cunningham dropped Fury really hard and Cunningham is not a feared puncher.

Comment

mate. I'm laughing at how weak your man is. he got slept by a man 50 lbs lighter.
                Lol you are raging.

Your man got schooled, everyone saw it. Nothing is ever going to change that fact. Even his team were jumping up and down with the result. They got a gift and celebrated.

Honestly, don't take it so hard. It'll be old news in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                  Lol you are raging.

Your man got schooled, everyone saw it. Nothing is ever going to change that fact. Even his team were jumping up and down with the result. They got a gift and celebrated.

Honestly, don't take it so hard. It'll be old news in a few days.
                  i saw 2 men fighting.

then 1 man went to sleep.

Comment

i saw 2 men fighting.

then 1 man went to sleep.
                    Then got up and took the rest of the round to Wilder.

As i said, don't be so bitter about it. It'll be old news soon and everyone will talk about something else. Don't let it upset you, it's not worth it.

Comment

Fury broke Wilders spirit in the 12th that look on his face when Fury got up lol

Comment

Working...
                      X