Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s be real Canelo bodybags the entire lt heavy division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo has elite level boxing skills, upper level power, an atg chin and besides a loss to Floyd when he was cherrypicked and practically a novice no man has come close to beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Canelo, Loma, Mikey, and TC fight the best. Period.

I respect those 4 so much.

Each of those guys is already on their 3rd division whereas bums like "Spencer" and "Gennady" fight guys divisions smaller than them (Brook, Mikey), but wouldnt even think about fighting someone bigger than them...its hilarious
      Loma dissapointed not securing the Salido rematch and skipping Berchelt. Other than that he's likely P4P#2, arguabaly #1.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Canelo has elite level boxing skills, upper level power, an atg chin and besides a loss to Floyd when he was cherrypicked and practically a novice no man has come close to beating him.

I thought Lara and GGG I were fairly close fights. You could argue the fights either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
          If he ever decided to say f this and go for a belt at 175lbs, i would eternally respect him no matter the outcome.

Boxers dont make moves like that anymore.

Everyone just out protecting their 0.
          Look up this boxer named Mikey Garcia. I think you'll like him.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            If bivol is top 3 at 175 and looks like garbage against the shell of pascal I have no doubt Canelo walks through this division.

Stevenson is a few months short of his 58th birthday and got a gift over Jack who is 3 levels below Canelo.

Kov was just bodybagged by an unknown, the Russian cat with the ibf strap is untested above B- level fighters.

Canelo would eat the ass off anyone in this division
            Money isn’t in that division, wouldn’t be surprised if he starts doing catchweights bringing up people like Crawford etc in weight to fight them.

Don’t forget, even now he calls out mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I love Canelo and think he is an excellent fighter and one of the two best PFP along with GGG.
              Lolwat?

Mr 154-168...at 160.

Mr 1 division entire career

Mr 5 champion opponents in 40 professional fights

He has never been and will never be even Top 10 Pound for Pound. Never. And ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                Loma dissapointed not securing the Salido rematch and skipping Berchelt. Other than that he's likely P4P#2, arguabaly #1.
                Even that Salido loss is an asterisk because of the ref. What a joke

Comment

Canelo, Loma, Mikey, and TC fight the best. Period.

I respect those 4 so much.

Each of those guys is already on their 3rd division whereas bums like "Spencer" and "Gennady" fight guys divisions smaller than them (Brook, Mikey), but wouldnt even think about fighting someone bigger than them...its hilarious
                  lmao. So out of the top guys at ww, all TC's size and all the same age or younger, that Bummed has the fought the best?

Danny Garcia fought Khan and Matthysse were then were they considered the very best in the division. He also beat #1 contender Peterson. And already at ww he has fought both Thurman and Porter.

Porter has fought Broner, Brook, Thurman, and Garcia.

Spence fought the #2 ww, in the guys own hometown on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

Thurman has fought Danny Garcia and Porter.

Even Broner has fought Maidana, Porter, and Mikey!

Khan has fought Danny Garcia and Canelo.

Brook fought Porter, g, and Spence.

And yet, a guy the same size as all of those listed, and the same age or older than all those guys, and his best win is Postol??? Yet he fights the best?

Bummed might fight the best of the physically handicapped but that's about it. 31 and has been weighing 160 in the ring for years and years. And his best wins are Postol and a school teacher from Australia. Not the resume of someone who fights the best. In fact 7 others listed above all have fought better opposition.

Comment

Even that Salido loss is an asterisk because of the ref. What a joke
                    No asterik. I've seen worse with no asteriks.

Comment

Working...
                    X