No announcement yet.

Garcia making the Spence fight proved something to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Take your L bytch and stop humiliating yourself even further you know you can never win so just stfu like a good boy you are.
    Canelo turned GGG into a good boy

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
      Mikey will have a much greater chance to win than kell brook ever did facing ggg.
      He has a better chance than Brook because he’s a way better fighter than Brook. But Mikey’s last fight was at 135 and he’s fighting a guy that right now wouldn’t have trouble going to 154 and easily being the best at that weight. It’s a big mismatch and I love Mikey’s skills

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
        He has a better chance than Brook because he’s a way better fighter than Brook. But Mikey’s last fight was at 135 and he’s fighting a guy that right now wouldn’t have trouble going to 154 and easily being the best at that weight. It’s a big mismatch and I love Mikey’s skills
        exactly. Its not the same thing as brook ggg. Brook NEVER had a chance at beating ggg whereas mikey actually has a chance vs spence its not a great chance but its still a chance

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
          we never get what we ask for...so stop asking fool ..
          And we're giving credit to Mikey for making a fight no one is asking?

Mikey is brave but he's not applying it in a suitable situation...

Comment

Wow, not only did Garcia go up 2 divisions, but he's also going to Spence's backyard... Oh yeah and it's being reported that despite Garcia wanting drug testing, Spence declined and Garcia is still pressing forward with the fight

That's huevos... Garcia really puts the G in his last name. He's putting other fighters, not just at 147, to shame... I'm not gonna say no names here, but what Garcia has done has proved that we got some fighters throughout other divisions not testing themselves

Comment

Working...
            X