No announcement yet.

Eminem real reply to MGK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem real reply to MGK

meh, obv he can rap better. the best line was the man bun and diddy. story of adidon >this crap

Last edited by HanzGruber; 09-14-2018, 03:14 PM.

Was just about to make this thread too

Comment

Is it just on my end, or is the volume fluctuating up and down throughout the beat?

Comment

I’ve no interest in hip hop anymore but that was ruthless

Comment

Trash! Told ya Em's era is over

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            meh, obv he can rap better. the best line was the man bun and diddy. story of adidon >this crap

You seriously thought he was going to waste his best lines on a reply? This probably took him 15 minutes to write and record at most.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              You seriously thought he was going to waste his best lines on a reply? This probably took him 15 minutes to write and record at most.
              lol who is he gonna use his "best lines" on? he should always use his best lines. Em lost it long ago

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                lol who is he gonna use his "best lines" on? he should always use his best lines. Em lost it long ago
                Oh he lost it long ago, well show me any of your top five willing to risk their career going against him...I'll wait..there is a reason it's only attention seeking dudes making no noise taking shots at him. Better yet i'll wait for you to search among the top 20 rappers in the game right NOW willing to take him on since he's so done as you claim. Shouldn't they be feasting on his carcass right now? Isn't that what sharks do when they smell blood...i'll leave you with your narrative to keep believing that s**t about him being done. His verse on Forever by Drake shows exactly what happens with this dude when he's motivate by competition and takes competition seriously. The verse it self spells the hell out of it.
                Last edited by turnedup; 09-14-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Easy work. 2nd round KO. Say what you want about his music post - 2003, he can ruin anyone if they decide to go toe to toe with this man in a battle

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Oh he lost it long ago, well show me any of your top five willing to risk their career going against him...I'll wait..there is a reason it's only attention seeking dudes making no noise taking shots at him. Better yet i'll wait for you to search among the top 20 rappers in the game right NOW willing to take him on since he's so done as you claim. Shouldn't they be feasting on his carcass right now? Isn't that what sharks do when they smell blood...i'll leave you with your narrative to keep believing that s**t about him being done. His verse on Forever by Drake shows exactly what happens with this dude when he's motivate by competition and takes competition seriously. The verse it self spells the hell out of it.
                    most of the big rapper today arent even lyrical lol. Its all about club ****

yes em lost it, not completely but hes not what he used to be. This is clearly the best em had, why would he put out garbage album after garbage album. "saving his best"

Comment

Working...
                    X