Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do Mexicans Feel About GGG Reppin Their Country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many Mexicans support a drug cheat that made up his own weight class to pick on old people and bring up tiny glass chinned fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Guys, this is not what the OP wanted to hear.. he doesnt like to hear the truth, now you dispelled him from his own thread. Poor little kid.
      Haha for real. He really thought he was gonna get a bunch of no's and hate for ggg.

Dude please change that avi lol

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

I mean at first it was kinda cool but it's getting weird now. Do Mexicans feel his embrace of their flag is genuine love or he does it because Mexicans are the biggest boxing fanbase in America?

Would a Nigerian fighting in NYC be accepted calling his style Boricua style just to pander to the large base of PRicans in the city?

If I was Mexican I would feel kinda disrespected by this. This guy repping the flag just to pander. Maybe Bradley should've started the "Mexican Style" gimmick too. It would've worked wonders for him. He had the style.
        To be fair he's not the first to rep the mex colours.

Floyd did it, Broner too.

GGG has a better case in doing it I think due to his style, humility and trainer.

Everybody loves Mexico as a country even is there are some obvious problems out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Guys, this is not what the OP wanted to hear.. he doesnt like to hear the truth, now you dispelled him from his own thread. Poor little kid.
          What exactly is it that I "wanted" to hear? I said I would personally feel offended not that Mexicans should be offended. Read it again dipsht. I made this thread because I was talking boxing with some Mexicans and this topic came up. They said the sht GGG does felt cringy for them. So its a legitimate question to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Come on man. You are just a big time GGG hater and this is just an excuse for you to heap some more hate on him. He admires the way many Mexicans fight and compares his style which gave him so many KO wins to their style. What's so terrible about that? It's not the least bit disrespectful on insincere. Most Mexican fans like GGG so go find another reason to trash this good champion as you surely will day after day.
            "big time GGG hater" what exactly in the post makes me a "hater"? remove your tampon so you can debate like a man with logic not emotion. mofos who are so quick to label anybody a "hater" are feminine and beta in real life. theres nothing I posted that can be considered hating. put your purse down and talk like a man. did I ever say it was "terrible"? no you said that because that tampon is deep inside you. dont come at me with all this estrogen.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost rider View Post
              it's usually the dorky mexican dudes that were sissies in their youth that like borat. They think liking borat makes them more american or some s**t. They're always the same type.

maybe 1 in 100 mexicans in socal like borat, which is good enough to get borat those cute little 8,000 person attendances at stub hub center.
              lmao!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X