Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Myth about Luis Ortiz being Older then 38 years old.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His amateur career ties in with him being around 38ish.

His face looks a bit old but many people look older than their age. His hair shows no signs of greying or balding or anything, his body doesn't look that old either. He's just got one of them faces that look old, a lot of it is facial expression.

Wlad when he got to late 30's started looking a bit old in the face, hairline going backwards slightly and going grey..yet nobody accuses him of being older.

I don't think Wlad at 38 or Ortiz at 38 look that much different, age-wise.

Comment

Rigo leaked the truth a while back. Basically what happened is this. A little village in Cuba believed in this idea of an individual who throughout history was a aged looking but ferocious fighter southpaw too.

When caribe promotions learned this truth they started to ask the simple but maleable village folk who then told of an ancient burial site somewhere near the ocean but not quite. With this knowledge caribe underwent an archaeological exploration of sorts and after 40 days and 40 nights they uncovered.....

Luis fuking king kong tittays ortiz. They moistened his body with stasis antidote and waited for father time to do his magic this was in 2010. Back to present day luis is currently in his 38,000th year of existence in this third dimensional plane and is due for expiration after beating a wind mill bobblin machine and a not so subtle steroid tweaker known as femi
      Last edited by PsychoPat; 01-29-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Just another (lame) way to shlt on Wilder in case he wins and make him seem like a super bum if he loses.
        Yup just dumb azz fanboys who could care NOTHING about boxing just their crush.

Comment

Black dont crack doe lol

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            Rigo leaked the truth a while back. Basically what happened is this. A little village in Cuba believed in this idea of an individual who throughout history was a aged looking but ferocious fighter southpaw too.

When caribe promotions learned this truth they started to ask the simple but maleable village folk who then told of an ancient burial site somewhere near the ocean but not quite. With this knowledge caribe underwent an archaeological exploration of sorts and after 40 days and 40 nights they uncovered.....

Luis fuking king kong tittays ortiz. They moistened his body with stasis antidote and waited for father time to do his magic this was in 2010. Back to present day luis is currently in his 38,000th year of existence in this third dimensional plane and is due for expiration after beating a wind mill bobblin machine and a not so subtle steroid tweaker known as femi
            Some will believe this

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              Some will believe this
              I know bro haha, I do need to lay off the smoke though get lost in thought and things like that materialise

Comment

I'm not saying Ortiz is old, but when VADA want to take a blood and urine sample from him..they just ring out his underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                  I know bro haha, I do need to lay off the smoke though get lost in thought and things like that materialise
                  I thought it was funny just some will try and use that at some point lol.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    I thought it was funny just some will try and use that at some point lol.
                    I can see it now... b bb but ortiz is 38,000 years old though.. he was a fossil in 2010 his bones are still warming up though....

Comment

whatever his real age is, dat nygga look a decade older than 38.

most shot-out looking 38 year-old ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X