Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    You love it...if they didn't you'd have nothing to do lol. That's why you respond to every post antagonistically, in the hope they respond in kind.
    leave this thread now. you want it deleted right?

why bother post here?

Comment

...but I'm not wrong.
      Sorry but you are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Sorry but you are wrong.

Sorry...but I'm not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          leave this thread now. you want it deleted right?

why bother post here?
          Shut up pu55y. Lol

Comment

• Cry all you want,

this, never changes.

Comment

Sorry...but I'm not.
              but you are .....

This was not the first time that a boxer that I follow lost.

That was a close fight where Manny fought with one arm and Floyd was injecting IVs ...... plus everyone (NSAC, ref, Nevada judges, USADA,....) was all wanting their guy to win. Need I say more ..... you are wrong!

Comment

• The Filipino nation was almost robbed again last night, **** the world title, they almost lost the universe title. I heard Mayweather bought out Trump as well as the judges to have Columbia win but he wasn't powerful enough. Can't imagine the outrage had the scores not been corrected, spoon and rage would have probably made a murder/suicide pact. Justice is served.

Comment

• reading through this thread I realize junior's career has been tainted forever there is undeniable evidence that something shady was going on like the vampire facials.the fraud has been exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    The Filipino nation was almost robbed again last night, **** the world title, they almost lost the universe title. I heard Mayweather bought out Trump as well as the judges to have Columbia win but he wasn't powerful enough. Can't imagine the outrage had the scores not been corrected, spoon and rage would have probably made a murder/suicide pact. Justice is served.
                    Again is right. At least you admitted the truth! Better late than never ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                      Just because videos are in slow motion, doesn't mean the fight is scored differently. It's the same fight anyway.

What I said was a fact, not an opinion.
                      what you stated was absolute bs and completely opposite of reality......take your L and go home.

Comment

Working...
                      X