This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    I don't like Stevenson for the same reasons you mentioned. BUT, he has family who are innocent in all of this and the man who put him in this spot from the fight who would have to live with killing/crippling a man for the rest of his life. That can really mind**** a fighter. I don't believe in karma and I don't think that his children deserve to grow up without him or with him as a vegetable. The justice system failed those women/girls by giving Stevenson a slap on the wrist for being a monster of a human being. One has nothing to do with the other in my mind. I dislike a lot of people but would never wish harm on any of them.
    Well said. I'm with Motofan on this

Comment

Anyone who risks their health and wellbeing when they get in the ring deserves our sympathy in this case. Wish him a speedy recovery!

Comment

Judge not..as you will be judged first

Comment

innocent woman?? were they forced to sell themselves? or did they sign up for it?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Judge not..as you will be judged first
            If there were no judges, criminals would walk free...

Comment

innocent woman?? were they forced to sell themselves? or did they sign up for it?
              They were intimidated, bullied, coerced, beaten etc into it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/pound...as-a-pimp/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                If there were no judges, criminals would walk free...
                i am sure you have done wrong in your life..I am also sure your mother, father and other family members are no saints...So stop trying to be God and act like you are holyier then thou!!! People all have a past..He got locked up and paided his dues and life moved on..Those females chose to be whores and knew what came with it..Criminals will do what criminals do...Do you think those whores would cry over you if they gave you HIV??? Do you think they would not have set you up for a robbery???

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  They were intimidated, bullied, coerced, beaten etc into it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/pound...as-a-pimp/amp/
                  oh, yea the victim role!!! he forced them to put their mouths on people c0cks over and over again..you must be from the suburbs to believe that crap

Comment

Nah man **** you ...I don't like Stevenson but the man is a family man now and seems to have changed. You don't wish death on someone's father..that's not what good people do. I hope Stevenson recovers because he seems like a good guy at this moment in time. He can make up for his sins. Nevermind that I don't want Gvozdyk to live with the fact that he has ruined someone's life and killed someone's dad. You are ****ed up man

Comment

i am sure you have done wrong in your life..I am also sure your mother, father and other family members are no saints...So stop trying to be God and act like you are holyier then thou!!! People all have a past..He got locked up and paided his dues and life moved on..Those females chose to be whores and knew what came with it..Criminals will do what criminals do...Do you think those whores would cry over you if they gave you HIV??? Do you think they would not have set you up for a robbery???
                      None of my family have ever committed such atrocities.

The suburbs😂😂 try growing up a mixed race kid in croxteth. I don’t play the “I’m from the hood card” cause it’s BS! I grew up in an area were teenage kids are firing bullets at one another over “territory”.

I’ve never done any serious wrong in my life, never broke the law, never been arrested, cause everyone has a choice, good people make the right ones.

You’re defending Stevenson yet crucifying the victims...??

You’re opinion is completely uneducated on this matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X