Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Joshua, Wilder and Fury are the top three.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Joshua, Wilder and Fury are the top three.....

Who’s the 4th best heavyweight in your opinion?

Dillian?
    Ortiz?
    Parker?
    Usyk when he moves up?

usyk >ortiz>white

Comment

Ortiz. If Usyk enters the HW division he instantly makes it a top 4

Comment

Hard to say.

I don't rate Dillian Whyte much, but his win over Parker is better than anything Ortiz has done. How can we rate Ortiz no.4 when he hasn't beaten a live opponent in years and got stopped in his only big fight.

If Whyte beats Chisora in good fashion, he has to be ahead of Ortiz, on recent form.

Comment

Think we have a top 2 and then the rest made up of Povetkin, Wilder, Whyte, Parker and maybe Ortiz if he really is any good. Once Uysk moves up then we will have a top 3 again.

Comment

resume wise it will have to be whyte, talent wise id say Ortiz, i wish they would fight, seems like nobody is interested in fighting Ortiz

Comment

Usyk would be, I have seen enough of Ortiz to know he's nothing special. Parker is mentally weak and Whyte is very beatable. Would say Povetkin would be 4th best

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                resume wise it will have to be whyte, talent wise id say Ortiz, i wish they would fight, seems like nobody is interested in fighting Ortiz
                I want to see that fight, i think it's a great fight at this stage.

Ortiz is more talented but he looks a bit old and one paced right now at times. Whyte although not as talented, he really comes to fight and is fresher and younger. I think both would have the power to hurt each other too with the right shot.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  id say thats pretty fair

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                    I want to see that fight, i think it's a great fight at this stage.

Ortiz is more talented but he looks a bit old and one paced right now at times. Whyte although not as talented, he really comes to fight and is fresher and younger. I think both would have the power to hurt each other too with the right shot.
                    indeed, good post

Comment

Working...
                    X