Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans, Do You Buy American? List All Your Major Purchases American Made.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Stanford-Oregon was a great game. Biggest upset in maybe 10 years went down with Old Dominion beating Virginia Tech.

Golf isn't popular on this board, so not a surprise you don't like it.
    Rarely get good games early though plus I am at work when those are taking place but they used to be boring when I could stay home and watch them in Atlanta.

So, why did the NFL get boring to you?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      You’re a ****y c0cksucker, aren’t you?
      Anything exciting happened at the job this week?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        My 18 yr old has an older accord. My older daughter has a Kia. And we just gifted my son our fusion. I can’t control everybody’s taste man.
        Did try and make them understand that you are trying to save American jobs?

You daughter used to drive a Honda, right?

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          That’s some vintage Mac gear. I’d probably pair that with Harbeth since you’re going to need to install all new tubes as well. I bet it would sound really nice with some well matched NOS tubes.

The new B&W D3’s are a pretty nice upgrade from the previous versions. Another option would be some used Wilson Watt Puppies.
          I got 4 sets of unused original tubes, in the boxes. I’ll look into NOS tubes when I get back from India. I have lots of vinyl, and over 1000 CDs. Most my CD’s are mastered in japan. I’ve inherited my uncles boxing collection, and his record collection.

I was really into it. Since I got transferred here in 2007, I haven’t been able to just sit alone, listen to music I grew up loving, and just unwind. After a few hours listening, I feel recharged, like a new man.. I put all my the stuff I care about in storage, because I don’t want to get home, and find my important things misunderstood, mistreated, and disrespected.

It’s easy for you to enderstand, but..... I’d be sad to see craftsmanship, and engineering, get messed up by people who don’t care about such things. When I go to meet older Japanese families with my wife, I touch nothing.

Some people touch things, and kinda play with things they don’t value.

Peace brother.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Don’t feed the troll sir.
            He just likes playing devils advocate for the most part....I hope so at least

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              He just likes playing devils advocate for the most part....I hope so at least
              Hope so?
              You know I ask questions that I want the answer to.
              That poster though. Can't tell when last I saw him in a meaningful discussion.
              I remember him creating a racist alt though but he says I am trolling.

Comment

Working...
              X