No announcement yet.

Wjy is Amir Khan even news worthy anymore,do people realize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wjy is Amir Khan even news worthy anymore,do people realize

He hasnt won a won a world title fight since 2011?? And have held a world title since 2012?? Why is this guy even relevant?

No idea.

His best years were 2010-2011. Hell of a long time ago in boxing.

He will get flattened again as soon as he fights a top fighter.

Comment

Two reasons:

He has a british fan base and you how they prop any fighter.

He has a muslim/pakistan fan base. Which they are not many star fighters with that background.

Other wise he is based on how he looks with his speed than actually winning meaningful fights.

Comment

this is what happens when good people have the belts. guys like floyd, pac, thurman, and spence have held the belts for the last 5 years or so thus preventing any cherry pickers from adding to their cherry collection. if khan had stayed at 140 he could have added to his belt collection against guys like lipinets who never beat anyone. maybe now you can see that simply saying so and so won a lot of belts doesnt really tell you much. you actually have to see who has the belts and if they are good. i know its more work. im sorry.

Comment

He must have some kind of contract with Boxingscene. I have no idea what other reason there is to constantly put up his irrelevant opinions as headlines here.

Comment

the original dillian whyte

Comment

The fact that people make threads about him being irrelevant shows that people find him interesting to talk about. His follies have been pretty amusing yet he's got some inherent talent so I think people still wonder what he's got left.

Comment

I asked this question last week. I don't know how they keep rebuilding this guy to be a top contender every other year.

Comment

because people are ******s like him

Comment

Let's face it, he's one of the most ducked fighters of all time, and was publicly ducked by Floyd (although Floyd also ducked Paul Williams, Margarito and Pacquiao until he got KOd by Marquez). If all those guys who ducked Khan had fought him, and had he won, he'd now be recognized as an ATG. Imagine having Mayweather, Pacquiao, Marquez and Bradley on your record as wins! And Khan had the ability to potentially beat them all which is why they all ducked him. He practically retired Mayweather without even getting in the ring with the guy! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X