No announcement yet.

Horn-Crawford will look like Mayweather-Gatti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horn-Crawford will look like Mayweather-Gatti

Horn is about to take a brutal beating, his skill level is crude and he is to open and to slow and comes straight forward in straight lines. Crawford is going to eat this kid alive

Doubt it. It may be competitive in the first 6 rounds then Crawford kills him late.

Comment

I could see that more or less. I think Crawford will need to be a lil more careful than Floyd was early doe cuz I don't think Crawford is as skilled as Floyd was + I think Horn is more unpredictable than Gatti was. So maybe tack on 2-3 more rounds on Floyd's result, but it'll probably look very similar towards the end cuz Horn is as many levels below Crawford as Gatti was to Floyd.

If Crawford's power got left at 140 or Horn is tougher than most of us think it could go the distance.

Comment

Crawford is just too much better than Horn for this fight to be anything but a one sided KO win for Crawford. It's in Vegas so Horn can't get away with the dirty tactics he used on Pacquiao. It will be like Mayweather vs Gatti only Gatti was better than Horn.

Comment

No...

It won’t be that brutal of a one sided beatdown that was Floyd-gatti

Horn is very awkward and he will find some limited success early vs Crawford. But by the 3rd Crawford will have figured it out and carve him up.

This will be more like Floyd-hatton.. awkward, rough, white guy giving 100% effort, but lacking in the skills department and getting exploited down the stretch

Comment

The skill gap isn't that far, but I expect Crawford to easily win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Doubt it. It may be competitive in the first 6 rounds then Crawford kills him late.
              It won’t be competitive at all... what’s with posters on here thinking horn is a even halfway decent boxer?? There is guys in amateurs who would school him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I could see that more or less. I think Crawford will need to be a lil more careful than Floyd was early doe cuz I don't think Crawford is as skilled as Floyd was + I think Horn is more unpredictable than Gatti was. So maybe tack on 2-3 more rounds on Floyd's result, but it'll probably look very similar towards the end cuz Horn is as many levels below Crawford as Gatti was to Floyd.

If Crawford's power got left at 140 or Horn is tougher than most of us think it could go the distance.
                Horn is bit more of a technician and a tactician than what Gatti was IMO, he can spoil you, he also isn't a short dude like Arturo.

It seems like Horn is the kinda fighter who comes with a game plan at least A and B. Gatti was a warrior period

Regarding Crawford, he isn't as good as Mayweather was, but I could be wrong.

Crawford will beat Horn, but Horn with his size and tactics might spoil him quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  It won’t be competitive at all... what’s with posters on here thinking horn is a even halfway decent boxer?? There is guys in amateurs who would school him.
                  That's a stupid analogy, this is pro boxing and you need to tick different boxes and more boxes to be successful. Not to mention that he reached the quarter finals in the Olympics as an amateur.

Horn is a handful and in terms of the thread, no I don't see it as a Gatti job. I think Horn is more competitive than that, but do see Crawford winning, possibly by stoppage late or Horn getting stopped on cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    That's a stupid analogy, this is pro boxing and you need to tick different boxes and more boxes to be successful. Not to mention that he reached the quarter finals in the Olympics as an amateur.

Horn is a handful and in terms of the thread, no I don't see it as a Gatti job. I think Horn is more competitive than that, but do see Crawford winning, possibly by stoppage late or Horn getting stopped on cuts.
                    He’s just a dirty wrestler he doesn’t have much boxing technique at all the way he throws punches is cringe to watch.. I don’t know what you guys see in that bum, Crawford will do him worse than indonigo.
                    Last edited by A.K; 01-19-2018, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X