Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

leading russian football team in racism storm...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    "Whoever wrote down God's Word"... You mean, Moses, when he went up on the mountain and God spoke DIRECTLY to him? I'm not buying any "lost in translation" bullsh it for that one.

They did evolve. They evolved into white people. They advanced, and the white people they evolved into advanced as well. Black man today doesn't look like original black man, just like whitey today doesn't look like original whitey.
    It had to be lost. Evolution is staring us in the face. If you gonna continue to place doubt on the Bible, I am gonna have to ignore you in regards to that.

Blacks evolved and advanced too. Look at the contributions they made worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      It had to be lost. Evolution is staring us in the face. If you gonna continue to place doubt on the Bible, I am gonna have to ignore you in regards to that.

Blacks evolved and advanced too. Look at the contributions they made worldwide.
      Wait, lol, just wait...

So, you're saying the Bible has been lost in translation, and have the nerve to say I'm the one with doubt?! Dude, that's really funny... and sadly, really stupid.

The bottom line, that you want to dance around with "black people advanced too" (Let me put it this way, if we start a race and I'm 3 steps ahead of you, you have to run faster...), the bottom line is that according to the theory of evolution, one group of us evolved from the other. Who evolved from who?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Wait, lol, just wait...

So, you're saying the Bible has been lost in translation, and have the nerve to say I'm the one with doubt?! Dude, that's really funny... and sadly, really stupid.

The bottom line, that you want to dance around with "black people advanced too" (Let me put it this way, if we start a race and I'm 3 steps ahead of you, you have to run faster...), the bottom line is that according to the theory of evolution, one group of us evolved from the other. Who evolved from who?
        Evolution is plain for you to see. The interpreter got that interpretation incorrect.

The evolution took place in different environments. I could see your point if they all evolved in the same environment.

Comment

How is world cup not pulled from Russia we know they paid bribes we know that they cheat and take PED and UEFA played matches on empty stadiums in Russia because of the racist fans

What else needs to happen ffs

Comment

Working...
          X