No announcement yet.

My thoughts on kovalev ward 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts on kovalev ward 2

Now before anyone says I been under a rock I was banned for completely nothing this whole month but anyway..

I had ward up at the time it was stopped and he looked like he was taking over the fight, however that stoppage was total bull**** atleast 4 blatant low blows that round kov was looking for a breather. He should of took a knee but weeks probably would of done the same thing and it would look bad. Now before anyone starts saying the punches were on the belt line weeks actually came on his twitter account and apologized for stopping the fight totally contradicting his decision saying the punches were low.

Ward still doesn't have a clear cut victory here I had him up but his dirty tricks actually won him the fight J prince is paying judges and now refs off out here smh

Aren't you a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Aren't you a racist?
      How sway

Smh

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Now before anyone says I been under a rock I was banned for completely nothing this whole month but anyway..

I had ward up at the time it was stopped and he looked like he was taking over the fight, however that stoppage was total bull**** atleast 4 blatant low blows that round kov was looking for a breather. He should of took a knee but weeks probably would of done the same thing and it would look bad. Now before anyone starts saying the punches were on the belt line weeks actually came on his twitter account and apologized for stopping the fight totally contradicting his decision saying the punches were low.

Ward still doesn't have a clear cut victory here I had him up but his dirty tricks actually won him the fight J prince is paying judges and now refs off out here smh
        thats a fake account man

Comment

Stopped reading here.

Go back to being banned cause you obviously don't belong in a boxing forum nor do you know wtf you're watching.

Comment

yes the punches in round 7 and 8 were low. if you need proof of that just watch round 2 where tony weeks version 1.0 warns ward for low blows on almost the exact same punches. then tony weeks version 2.0 appears and suddenly forgets what he just said. 2 of the last 3 punches were even lower than anything else so it made no sense. he didnt "miss the call" he just played his role. give the a-side the best chance at winning. in a close fight maybe low blows become "borderline" when it matters. did they land below the belt line....yes but hes there to give the people what they want not to follow the rules and sometimes they dont go together

Comment

You thought your boy was a Superman, it turned out he made of coward material. He got more haters in Russia than America. It was one of the best thing that happened this year so far - seeing his career getting destroyed. And I don't even like Wàrd

You can bend rules, everything is legal as long as you don't get caught. So what if J Prince paid off judges or referee, he has money for that, Kovalev not, so it's his fault he doesn't have enough resources. Maybe Priņce has to take it outside the ring now, you know what I mean
              Last edited by g27region; 06-29-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                You can bend rules, everything is legal as long as you don't get caught. So what if J Prince paid off judges or referee, he has money for that, Kovalev not, so it's his fault he doesn't have enough resources
                Hell yeah i wish people realized this and just stopped crying

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Stopped reading here.

Go back to being banned cause you obviously don't belong in a boxing forum nor do you know wtf you're watching.
                  I swear you pick the wrong winner every fight and you had a post about man bodies... L

Comment

What angle did you get on the "4 blatant low blows"?

Comment

Working...
                    X