Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which weight do you see Lomachenko ending his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

140, he's filled up already quite a bit

Comment

140, max.

He's already full at 130, this is his ideal weight.

He may have to move up, but it won't be because of weight issues. It will be in search of bigger and better fights.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
        I honestly feel like he could clean out 147 right now tbh . there's nobody there to trouble him
        Errol Spence Jr and Kell Brook both dead Lomachenko, and Keith Thurman deads Lomachenko too.

Heck, at 147lbs, Danny Garcia beats Lomachenko, too.

Lomachenko is almost 30 years old and fighting at 130lbs; at the age of 24, he was basically fighting at a day-of weight of 132lbs.

Floyd was a smallish welterweight, but basically all of the top welterweights walk into the ring on fight night at a fit 160lbs+.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Let's b realistic. ..Loma ain't like Manny with huge legs and weird power.

140 with catchweight fights at 147
          Márquez does not have huge legs and he is a decent welterweight.

Comment

147. Not that I predict him to be great at WW. I imagine he'll take a shot though given that he will likely have higher profile fights there. If he becomes #1 at 140, no way he doesn't try to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by BoliviaChiLEsp View Post

division super featherweight
              stance southpaw
              height 5′ 6″ / 168cm
              reach 65½″ / 166cm

I think he can end his boxing career in the welterweight division, even light middleweight.
              Put his correct height down. He isn't 5'6. He is 5'7 1/2 to 5'8. Did you notice that he was taller than the 5'7 Walters? He can go to 140. Probably won't go higher than 135 though less he have to match skills with skilled men his size.
              Last edited by The Akbar One; 04-07-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

140 tops but I wouldn't rule out some kind of mega fight at 147. The guy seems like he wants big fights and would be willing to makes moves to make them. Maybe Crawford someday at 147 who knows... Garcia at 140 in a year or 2 would be pretty great.

Comment

140. He might win a title at 147 but he won't be a dominant fighter above 140.

Comment

super lightweight

Comment

140, with maybe a couple of superfights at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X