Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your thoughts on Conor McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once he gets that tittle shot, Aldo will hurt him badly.

Comment

Absolute boss.

His personality is him. It's not a play or joke. Thats just the way he is. He pokes and prods people but he's also very intelligent. He's just him and isn't afraid of expressing himself honestly. People in today's society dislike when people honestly express themselves so I can see how he can come across as an arse to some but to me. I like it. Better than being fake as fck like Jon Jones.

Other than that. His skill and ability is amazing. From day 1, when I first laid eyes on him. I was like this dude is a terror. Special guy because he's not one of these mma-wrestler dudes. He sees the art of fighting from a different perspective than the cookie cutter Greg Jackson way.

So yeah. I like the dude plus he is a deity of swag.

Comment

i like conor but that was funny, silva too.

Comment

No doubt, He can fight!

Comment

If they matchup Mcgregor against Aldo then I definitely think he has a great chance of being champion but the big question mark still remains, how will he do against strong wrestlers like Edgar and Mendez.

I hope he can win and hold the UFC title for a while because he is exactly what MMA needs right now.

Comment

Love reading old(ish) threads...

Comment

Working...
              X