Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview: "Manny is the one that has to prove himself"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if manny is broke why would he turn down 50 million because of pride?

rundown

Many-I agree To testing
    Koncz-7days
    Manny-I agree to testing
    Roach- No because we didn't agree to testing ourselves, we'd be hypocrites
    Manny & Arum- We agree to testing
    koncz- only withint 14-7 days
    Manny-We agreed to tesitng
    Arum-usada is bias
    Manny We Agree testing
    Manny & Koncz-we have a commision right
    Ariza- you can't dictate to us
    end

I just wan't Team pacquiao to stay true to there word

Don't understand hwy he is complaining about being dictated to when he dictated to floyd with the weight penalty, something only floyd has to do. the testing is for both fighters. manny Failed to make weight several times in his career, floyd only once. Go ahead and say he never failed to make 147, floyd never failed to make 147. So if anyone is being dictated to its floyd wiht the gloves, ring, and weight penalty. But, you know why that never gets talked about, because he agreed to that ish.

And if manny is broke why would he turn down 50 million because of pride?

Comment

Yeah, but Floyd still ain't reached Calzaghe's 46-0.

What a joke these Mayweathers are. That's all they cling on to, that ****ing zero. That ****ing zero will mean **** when Floyd's resume is pitted up against all the great boxers who have come and gone that took on challenge after challenge, the riskiest fights, to prove their greatness against the best of the best... let alone against FOTD Pacquiao's.

Comment

Jeff is right on this one. Floyd and Manny don't really have to prove nothing and both they're fans will defend them through thick and thin BUT.......Manny's career highlights will always be Morales,Marquez,and Barerra. The later part of Manny's career (if u feel like being unbiased) were all set-ups against former big names(half of them lost last fight before Manny). Floyd on the other hand fought or tried to fight the top dogs IN THERE PRIME and that makes all the difference. I know my country and I know they don't WANT the black guy (whose rich, arrogent, and loudmouthed) to be heralded as the best so they go to Manny and ignore things they see about Manny. America sided with a nazi era german(Max Schmelling) over the black american (joe Louis), tell me why? Louis wasn't loudmouthed and rich and arrogent like Floyd so why did the good old USA choose Schmelling over Louis. I will tell you why, cause when they can't find the great white hope, they rather gon overseas. Sorry for the truth

Comment

Pac is proven one, with his FOTD accolades as evidence to back his achievements up. Floyd hasnt got accolades because what he has done has not been acknowledged by anyone, let alone the powers that be.

So Floyd has to self proclaim. Self proclaiming doesnt count in anyones eyes and counts for zilch.

If they never fight, Pac can still boast hes FOTD, and Floyd can boast that he never fought the FOTD. If FLoyd beats Pac, Floyd still wont be FOTD, but at least he can boast he beat the FOTD along with Morales. Floyd might even be considered in Morales class if he can manage a win over Pac, and its a big if.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 09-29-2011, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Pac is proven one, with his FOTD accolades as evidence to back his achievements up. Floyd hasnt got accolades because what he has done has not been acknowledged by anyone, let alone the powers that be.

So Floyd has to self proclaim. Self proclaiming doesnt count in anyones eyes and counts for zilch.
            HUUUGGHHH!! hahaha WHY won't you answer my question regarding your name? do you really think hugh grant is a pimp and "avatar worthy"? Or are you just being sarcastic and clowning on him?

Comment

Floyd proved himself with 800k PPV buys

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
                Quit crying, Jeff. Your nephew had his chance to prove he's the best but he ducked Pac. Now if the fight never happens he will NEVER be considered the best. Yea, it sucks for boxing, but it is what it is.

If only Obama could teach Americans some accountability around here....
                Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                Jeff is right on this one. Floyd and Manny don't really have to prove nothing and both they're fans will defend them through thick and thin BUT.......Manny's career highlights will always be Morales,Marquez,and Barerra. The later part of Manny's career (if u feel like being unbiased) were all set-ups against former big names(half of them lost last fight before Manny). Floyd on the other hand fought or tried to fight the top dogs IN THERE PRIME and that makes all the difference. I know my country and I know they don't WANT the black guy (whose rich, arrogent, and loudmouthed) to be heralded as the best so they go to Manny and ignore things they see about Manny. America sided with a nazi era german(Max Schmelling) over the black american (joe Louis), tell me why? Louis wasn't loudmouthed and rich and arrogent like Floyd so why did the good old USA choose Schmelling over Louis. I will tell you why, cause when they can't find the great white hope, they rather gon overseas. Sorry for the truth
                Its not that Mayweather is black, its that he acts like a total shythead, he just happens to be black, although it is a rather odd coincidence. Theres plenty of black fighters that America embraces, that dont make total fools of themselves and their fans and anyone who tries to root for them. Thats the problem, Mayweather says hes all about his fans, but when it comes down to it hes all about himself and his ego. Its fine though, hes a great fighter, but his personality is off putting to many, and rightfully so. If he was as brash as he thinks he is, he would have fought Pac already. How come all these other fighters have fought Pac and didnt whine about Olympic Style testing? Im not even a huge Pac fan, but its apparent that he does fear Pac to a certain degree or else hed be bragging "Ill beat his ass, roids and all". Im actually shocked Mayweather's ego hasnt convinced him he could beat Pac even if he was juicing. He obviously has his doubts. A run down Mosley has more balls then Mayweather? Thats what the current situation is stating. Im just another frustrated fan who wants to see this fight. But its aparent Mayweather really is afraid of losing that 0, and afraid of losing in general. Not sure he could handle losing mentallly, he might have a breakdown. seriously. He would literally have to shut up. Actually he would probably make an excuse if he did. So typical.

Comment

lololol, Pac doesn't need to prove ****. Everything he is doing at welterweight is a bonus.

Comment

If hes scared to fight Pac because he thinks he might lose his zero, no wonder he is scared of everyone. Because there are many boxers who could make him lose his zero. No wonder fighting is such an ordeal for him, go figure!

Again Pacs the proven one. Floyd needs to beat the FOTD, just like Morales did. Floyd in actual fact would get more credit because Pac is very probably a better a better fighter than the one Morales beat.

Comment

Pac doesnt need to prove a damn thing. Right now he's not even hungry anymore in the sport, which says a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X