Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna get another terrible tattoo, idk why. I'm a lil drunk already btw, when in rome.

Maybe ill just get a tattoo of Syria I already got one of the state of Texas.

Comment

• ............. 3 weeks sober .............

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        ............. 3 weeks sober .............
        Congrats man.

For a terrible tattoo I could just copy some of King Miguel Cotto, his are as bad as my current ones. Or just get the winner of Canelo/Cotto's face on like my pec lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          Congrats man.

For a terrible tattoo I could just copy some of King Miguel Cotto, his are as bad as my current ones. Or just get the winner of Canelo/Cotto's face on like my pec lol.

cheers. Life does already seem boring, but my energy level increases and the weight goes down.

I do miss a drink, though, and pretty often.

Comment

Congrats man.

You should get a tattoo of Ali, with a barrier covering his mouth and a lock, with the caption "The Greatest of All Times".

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              You should get a tattoo of Ali, with a barrier covering his mouth and a lock, with the caption "The Greatest of All Times".
              That actually don't sound bad, I'm thinking that or Canelo if he wins on the perc, just for the lulz I'm not one of those people who get tattoos to like represent ****, i do it cause for some reason i kinda like getting tatted, and like getting stupid/bad/funny **** ... Underneath ill put the word Cinnamon. Sugar Ray Robinson sounds kinda good too. There are a bunch of really trippy photos of him. My tats are mostly blacked out, colorless and names so i kind want something in color. Only one with color is my back tat of a peter tosh album.
              Last edited by Rudyo; 11-19-2015, 04:29 PM.

Comment

That actually don't sound bad, I'm thinking that or Canelo if he wins on the perc, just for the lulz I'm not one of those people who get tattoos to like represent ****, i do it cause for some reason i kinda like getting tatted, and like getting stupid/bad/funny **** ... Underneath ill put the word Cinnamon. Sugar Ray Robinson sounds kinda good too. There are a bunch of really trippy photos of him. My tats are mostly blacked out, colorless and names so i kind want something in color. Only one with color is my back tat of a peter tosh album.
                Some guy posted the tatto I mentioned that he'd just got in NSB once, and it was sh I t.

Comment

Some guy posted the tatto I mentioned that he'd just got in NSB once, and it was sh I t.
                  It was LaceUp. I wonder if he regrets getting that tattoo. You know Oliver Reed had a tattoo on his c0ck (now that we're on the subject)?

Comment

Dude don't get a Canelo tattoo and if you do don't write cinnamon.

To hardcore boxing fans it would look really stupid.

To geeks off the street, it would look like the gayest tattoo of all times.

They'd think it's your boyfriend and your nickname is cinnamon.

Comment

Dude don't get a Canelo tattoo and if you do don't write cinnamon.

To hardcore boxing fans it would look really stupid.

To geeks off the street, it would look like the gayest tattoo of all times.

They'd think it's your boyfriend and your nickname is cinnamon.
                      LOL you do remember reading about what my tattoos are before? I have/had two mens name tattood on me (got em blacked out tho), and my own name because I got drunk/high and people told me i wouldn't do it. Getting really awful tats are like my thing, I'd get it for the exact reason you stated, because it'd be awful.

Cinnamon would totally be my stripper name now that im thinking bout it.

Comment

Working...
                      X