Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Joseph Parker - Tense Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker should just go into this fight swinging for the fences.

Comment

Boring as ****. Even Klitschko has more personality than Joshua and that's saying something.

Comment

It's good that we are finally getting past the circus stage. I don't put any stock into any of the antics from Parker and his Camp leading up to now - everyone knows it was purely a baiting tactic. They got the fight signed, now the real business begins.

Comment

In the face off, you could see the doubt in AJ's eyes...

Oilskin was fearless!

He wants this fight, and this challenge, way more than AJ does and way more than the money he'll get.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            He shook his hand why's it matter if it's before or after the fight? Keep in mind it's completely irrelevant
            Posters are asking why he shook his hand at the presser. Femi said he wouldnt shake his hand after the fight, so its a moot point being made on here thats what im saying. I didnt say it had at relevance or it mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              AJ looks considerably thinner than than before you can tell hes cutting weight. Parker looks chubby around the face.. Lots of time to cut weight so I hope they come in in great shape.

Parker's team were talking so much trash leading upto it, they said AJ has a glass chin but at the presser that shat themselves lol AJ went from GLASS CHIN to a GOOD CHIN but not as good as Parker's lol They looked nervous and stared praising AJ.
              Pretty much, yet you have this post full of clowns who are either really poor trollers or idiots saying AJ looked scared. Where was all that fighting talk when Eddie Hearns and AJ put team Parker in theyre places?

Comment

Wilder fighting Ortiz and Joshua fighting Parker is a major risk to the biggest fight that can be made in Boxing right now, Joshua/Wilder. One of them is gonna end up losing one of these fights. I think we're gonna have another Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Juan Manuel Lopez on our hands here. Where they hype up a mega fight and one of them loses and the excitement dies out before it comes to be

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                  This right here. AJ SHOOK!!!!
                  Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                  In the face off, you could see the doubt in AJ's eyes...

Oilskin was fearless!

He wants this fight, and this challenge, way more than AJ does and way more than the money he'll get.
                  You are really bad at trolling, its like a ****** or imbecile trying best efforts to look smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                    You are really bad at trolling, its like a ****** or imbecile trying best efforts to look smart.
                    Well I can only speak for m'self here so byetch who TF are you? You know who looks like a ******? Your momma when I fck her a$$. Ima take a picture next time so u can see what im talmbout Cuzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                      Well I can only speak for m'self here so byetch who TF are you? You know who looks like a ******? Your momma when I fck her a$$. Ima take a picture next time so u can see what im talmbout Cuzzz.
                      Lolsss, how old are you little girl? You really commented like some one straight out of a loony bin. Idiots and Zelenoff trolls such as yourself should not be commenting anything relating to boxing or any sport at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X