Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always keep a trap phone for side pieces

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      just buy a textme number and delete the app when you with your girl and then when you can look at it reinstall the app when you got time for the BS.

amateurs.
      Lol 😂 you giving up secrets

Comment

Yeah, i've always been this way. You will get caught out eventually.

Also, it's too easy these days to get caught, what with the internet, apps, social media etc.. too many tracks to cover and even worse...so many people are connected to other people via social media. Your network of friends has a huge span these days because of it.

I don't even spend much time on any social media but still know what partners of people that are barely acquaintances look like, because people always post stuff online. I could quite easily see a boyfriend or girlfriend of someone i know out cheating with someone else and recognise them, even though i don't personally know them.

Your footprints are in more places than you think, no matter how smart you think you are.

If you're extra careful, you might get away with it but sometimes all it takes is these days is a person with a decent memory or nosey person with a big mouth and you're ****ed.

Also another thing. If she knows you have a girlfriend but sends things to "tease" knowing you're with her, it means she is probably vindictive and probably already figured out an indirect route to let your girlfriend know what's happening when she eventually wants to do that. Your side piece will hold all the cards when it's time she wants to cause drama for whatever reason and it will happen.
        Last edited by TheBigLug; 12-12-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          mate, how does shagging another bird make your relationship better
          Some real geniuses on these boards, amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Really gotta say it keeps sex more interesting and the overall relationship with the real girl better. Just don't get caught slipping, don't get caught up with a crazy one who will blow up your spot all of a sudden and contact your real girl. Had that happen to me too many times lol.
            I can tell by this post that you grew up in a broken household and that your folks didn't receive a formal education

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Always keep a trap phone for side pieces
              what bout for international chicks? my thing is whenever i go to vegas i meet hot chicks from Australia, Israel, South America, etc and they give me their cell phone number and i'm like F that I'm not going to call them to try to get them back to my room lol.

Whats the best solution to this then? WhatsAp? I never used it. Can someone break it down for us? Thanks. Or is there a better solution?

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                I can tell by this post that you grew up in a broken household and that your folks didn't receive a formal education
                the hood raised me, what can I say.

Comment

''so what. im cheating. whats the worse that can happen ?!?!?''

well, a cheater should ask themselves, is it ok to be cheated on and take it from there. i mean, what fun is a healthy monogamous relationship built on love and trust if you cant have more than one gf/bf ?!?!?!?

#NeedThatDrama,Doe

Comment

Working...
                  X