Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If Canelo Doesn't Want To Fight, I Want The WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Except Saunders, Eubank, Cotto, Ward (at the time)...

Look, I think G won the fight too, but let's stop telling lies now
    He did try to fight Eubank though , who's own father admits they backed out. He was signed to fight Pirog too, but Pirog got injured and retired. Although Golovkin hasn't had many big name fights, and he's career could definitely have been more exciting, the narrative of some that he's ducked any hard fights isn't true either.

Comment

I'm ready for these 6 or so middleweights to get it on. One thing seems evident to me tho...Ain't none of those cats going to be calling out Jermall Charlo!!

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        GGG already lost to jacobs and canelo this year. After the rematch when Canelo taxes that ass again, hes going to be known as triple L instead of triple G.
        SO TRUE! Ward called him lil g cuz he wasn't man enough to step to the plate after all that talk bout 154 to 168.

Floyd called him Triple L cuz he would lose to Floyd had they fought 3 times in a row.

I just hope lil g doesn't get another gggift....
        Last edited by j.razor; 11-21-2017, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
          This is sad. Canelo AKA "I won easy" AKA "10-2" AKA "Byetch a$$ N---A" running away from "Lil G" (Nickname used by GGG's down low hating a$$ fans in here) SMH.
          Aint NOBODY hiding from a fake a*s hype like lil g. Jermall Charlo! #Lions Only!!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            boxing is ruined when guys like canelo, floyd, hoya are around. everything just stops to focus on them
            Na, boxing gets **** stains from espn, fat rafeal, hbo, jim, harold, bob, paid by the promoter journalist & dumb a*s fans that "Don't Know **** Bout Boxing!" & NEVER been in that ring a day in their twinky lives.

Comment

aboutfkntime

Miguel RIvera, the writer at boxingscene, is a fake, some affiliate to K2..made up alias

They don’t realize they gone fugged up!!!

They said, he said, “I won’t put pressure on the WBO Champion to fight...”

But he put pressure to fight Canelo because there was no strap? LMAO.

If not Canelo, then who does Lil’g Want to fight to justify P4P status? He don’t want Lara which lomachenko at least conceded to fight Rigo for p4p pride.

Lil’G is fake!!! I love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                I thought I was mistaken so I checked boxrec and I was right. He won both fights. I still wasn't sure so I checked the polls about who fans and writers thought won and most fans and writers thought he won both fights. Weird that you live a different reality than most other people.

Is taxing that ass laying on the ropes and getting beat on all night and not hurting your opponent then getting a gift draw?
                Not weird but pathetic that you believe everything your told instead of actually watching the fight & not listening to the jim & harold show....& if you call that "taxing that a*s on the ropes & getting beat on all night and not hurting your opponent then getting a gift draw" then I know you are vomiting lies. You know what the deal is, Jermall Charlo! #Lions only!!

Comment

he beat canelo on boxrec? thats an error then. they announced it as a draw.
                  The announcement was the error. 2 times in a row with lil g....

Comment

he didnt stall his career. im talking about all the other guys like jacobs etc...who will be waiting around to try and land the fight instead of fighting other contenders.
                    Go ahead & say what you really mean! You want Jacobs & Jermall to fight so lil g has one less person to worry about. But na, we want the best for last so lets get the FAKE **** OUT 1st STARTING WITH lil g!

Comment

Originally posted by Garrettreza View Post
                      This hate for Golovkin is laughable. Dude has fought everybody out there in the middleweight division, and they keep trying to not give him credit, but he keeps winning. People keep saying he's fought nobodies but I'd love to see any middleweight contender to GGG's belts have to go through the lemeuix's and murray's of the division.

It would be nice to see how the some of the other middle's compare when fighting those caliber of fighters, a lot of them would probably lose. GGG is a lot like Floyd where he will beat somebody and right away his detractors are looking for some new hoper who they think can beat him, or he'll win a tough fought decision and all of the sudden he's a bum now.
                      Dude its not golovkin we hate, its the FAKE HYPE behind him. He is a fraud, an image, not the real deal, he looks bad against good fighters & he only fought 2 of them his WHOLE CAREER! Get it? Got it? Good!

Comment

Working...
                      X