No announcement yet.

ODLH is a genius

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODLH is a genius

This dude just put the Canelo/Kirkland fight the week of the PPV replay, making it seem like people actually want to watch this farce when the numbers come out.

I honestly thought it was a negotiation problem, when in reality, he's just wants piggyback of the PPV replay, genius marketing.

And a slutty crossdresser.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      This dude just put the Canelo/Kirkland fight the week of the PPV replay, making it seem like people actually want to watch this farce when the numbers come out.

I honestly thought it was a negotiation problem, when in reality, he's just wants piggyback of the PPV replay, genius marketing.

it is pretty smart on HBO's part too...if Showtime is airing the replay, HBO has something to counter with

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        it is pretty smart on HBO's part too...if Showtime is airing the replay, HBO has something to counter with
        That's why DVR was invented. Matter of fact, who invented DVR? They need a medal of valor or something for their contributions to society.

Comment

As much criticism that he has taken, he's taken a hard stance against the monopoly that Al Haymon has tried to create.

Comment

who the hell watches replays?

I literally never watched a replay on showtime or hbo.

Comment

Good way to monetize the fight without being part of pac/may.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnpbfsuck View Post
                this dude just put the canelo/kirkland fight the week of the ppv replay, making it seem like people actually want to watch this farce when the numbers come out.

I honestly thought it was a negotiation problem, when in reality, he's just wants piggyback of the ppv replay, genius marketing.
                yup i was thinking about that too.. May pac replay will come on before the canelo fight and give them fabricated ratings

Comment

What the ****...

No NY, no June, no Cotto, no 10+ million... instead, he's the main event on the May/Pac replay. So it's a good thing he's back to relying on Floyd's name again?
                  Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 03-04-2015, 03:29 PM.

Comment

It totally depends on who wins the floyd-pac fight. Could be that if showtime gets the replay, they'll probably play it DURING the canelo fight on hbo. Or if hbo gets the replay, they can play that fight BEFORE the canelo fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X