Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People talk about how great a chin Vitali has but really...what reputed big punchers has he fought and beat? He fought some good punchers but no great ones....Lewis was old and out of shape, Peter was always just a crude physically strong guy....It couldve happened Vitali's comp with all those fights isnt really all that impressive and fighting a Prime Foreman he is gonna take some hard shots...Foreman had a long reach, a good jab and would reach him easier than the other guys he fight that are 6'2" or shorter

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
      Ya you are right. Mah bad.

Vitali ate some shots to the face that night and took it like a man. I personally wanted the fight to continue because I honestly thought that Vitali will end up being koed

Vitali was going blind and he looked more tired of the two, that entire last round he was holding on. The tko6 in actaulity robbed Lewis more then it robbed Vitali because it was going to be a knock out.

But then if that happened Klitschko fans will just cry it wasn't fair because Vitali was going blind anyways..
      Yeah, exactly. Vitali spent the last two rounds hanging on to Lennox like he was his mommy's titty. Lennox was landing 60% of his power shots. Even without the cut the ref was going to have to step in at some point and save Vitali from more punishment.

Poet

Comment

I think a prime Foreman KO's Vitali but it wouldn't be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          People talk about how great a chin Vitali has but really...what reputed big punchers has he fought and beat? He fought some good punchers but no great ones....Lewis was old and out of shape, Peter was always just a crude physically strong guy....It couldve happened Vitali's comp with all those fights isnt really all that impressive and fighting a Prime Foreman he is gonna take some hard shots...Foreman had a long reach, a good jab and would reach him easier than the other guys he fight that are 6'2" or shorter
          Actually, Foreman has the longer reach of the two: 82" vs 80" (although they're listing Vitali's reach as 79" these days).

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            No way in hell

Vitali would end up KO him not the other way around

Foreman has never been down other than Ali and Ron Lyle who was a hard hitter in his day watch that fight son before you speak

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
              Foreman has never been down other than Ali and Ron Lyle who was a hard hitter in his day watch that fight son before you speak
              Lyle was harder better puncher than anyone Vitali has fought....the Ali kayo his only kayo loss was really off exhaustion winging shots 8 rounds straight...Vitali isnt as shrewd and as slick as Ali

Comment

Vitali knocks him out. Foreman had zero defense against fighters who could reach him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                  Vitali knocks him out. Foreman had zero defense against fighters who could reach him.
                  Manny has no defense either and still KO's guys so to use that as a defense is just plan stupid..Young Vitali gets KOed because he was more willing to exchange older Vitali has a chance on point cuz he is smarter

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post

Vitali would be getting hit too....Ali, Lyle, and Jimmy Young were two totally different fighters....Ali used Brains and counters, Lyle went toe to toe(a no-no), and Young used boxing skills Vitali doesnt have...Vitali is big and awkward but he can be hit, and considering Foreman had a good jab and good size as well, he aint one of those fighters Vitali is gonna completely dwarf in the ring....Foreman was one of the strongest fighters ever

Comment

My heart says hell yeah Foreman ko, but my mind says Vit may be able to win a decision.

Prime Foreman was pretty crude at times so who knows.

Foreman can flat out punch. People say Vit has never been knocked down but I always felt Sanders got him in the first and it was ruled a slip (proly cuz I liked Sanders), but I think he made a lot of mistakes in his youth Vit might be crafty enough to counter.

Both are tough tough dudes, each with flaws.

A great fantasy what if match up.

Comment

Working...
                      X