Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury is a roid, and PED cheat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his depression was just a lot of BS, he dodged the Klitscko rematch because he failed the drug test a few fights before and didnt want the information to come out. His "retirement" was really a ban for a failed drugs test

How the fk do you almost lose to donut man John Mcdermot then improve so dramatically to beat Wladimer Klitscko.

Comment

Thanks for this breaking news ... Haha

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
        his depression was just a lot of BS, he dodged the Klitscko rematch because he failed the drug test a few fights before and didnt want the information to come out. His "retirement" was really a ban for a failed drugs test

How the fk do you almost lose to donut man John Mcdermot then improve so dramatically to beat Wladimer Klitscko.
        His depression may have been real but it was his own doing. If you go on booze and coke binges, you get depressed. Simple as that.

I do think he started that shyt because he knew that test was going to be an issue and he couldn't cope with it like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          His depression may have been real but it was his own doing. If you go on booze and coke binges, you get depressed. Simple as that.

I do think he started that shyt because he knew that test was going to be an issue and he couldn't cope with it like a man.
          He didn't have the guts to defend his title as he knew he was unlikely to beat Klitschko twice. And he was too scared to fight anyone else.

So he pussied out, cried depression and now nearly 3 years later he can come back, fight some bums and attempt to get a shot at one of the champions as he can claim to be the 'lineal champ'.

He's a total con-man and a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

It was Mexican beef!

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              He doesn't live in Mexico, that excuse won't fly

He will have to wait until the meat companies start injecting the livestock with roids in England
              Meat with steroids is all around the world, that Mexican shyt is just an excuse for any athletes there.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Meat with steroids is all around the world, that Mexican shyt is just an excuse for any athletes there.
                Except, people do get substances in their system from contaminated meat. I know the truth can be really annoying, esp when it gets in the way of fanboyism, but clean athletes do fail due to contaminated foods, be they supplements containing banned substances, or animals that are given banned substances.

I'm not saying people can make their own decision about who they believe or not. But, saying they're all guilty is just as ignorant as someone who would say they are all innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Except, people do get substances in their system from contaminated meat. I know the truth can be really annoying, esp when it gets in the way of fanboyism, but clean athletes do fail due to contaminated foods, be they supplements containing banned substances, or animals that are given banned substances.

I'm not saying people can make their own decision about who they believe or not. But, saying they're all guilty is just as ignorant as someone who would say they are all innocent.
                  WTF you talking about? I just said meat with steroids is all around the world...

Comment

Working...
                  X