Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-16-2018, 08:31 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2553 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 627,312,391,292,334,505,984.00
Total Points: 631,231,830,955,443,748,864.00
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellen View Post
Faking an injury before a fight SMH. What a pussay.
I mean it IS Jeff Horn. I can't be mad at Crawford for not wanting that smoke
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-16-2018, 08:31 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10290 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 479,715,673,729,725,366,272.00
Total Points: 689,239,418,845,994,621,599,744.00
Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx 
Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
So what's the point of this thread?

People already suspected the injury was BS...it just happened to occur after Manny withdrew from the event.

So long as the fight still happens it doesn't matter any to me...there's no ducking since it's still happening.

Oh and the fight is actually MORE interesting with the recent trash talk that has come up ^^
I agree with this man...^^^
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:33 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13081 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 142,967,450,815,539,472.00
Total Points: 142,967,450,815,969,232.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
Not even hood love...just stand up people being stand up.

Full respect
His wife is beating up a girl (alleged side chick) in front of a H&R Block and Citi Trendz. That some hood love sh*t
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:58 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,055,751.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
His wife is beating up a girl (alleged side chick) in front of a H&R Block and Citi Trendz. That some hood love sh*t

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
And drug that ass too! Lol at Bud saying”let em get it out of their system” love it doe
NC Uppercut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 09:49 PM #35
Contender

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
ThomasJK is a jewel in the roughThomasJK is a jewel in the roughThomasJK is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 199,988,955,266,245,512,396,800.00
Total Points: 199,988,955,266,245,512,396,800.00

Sorry. Inexcusable behavior across the board and a disgrace to humanity and our society as a whole. A real lady would have respected another's wife and not messed around with a married man. A real man/gentleman would have stopped that ghetto street/trailor park BS and owned up to ****ing around on his wife and publicly apologized to her in front of the crowd instead of letting that **** go on. An apology to the woman at fault would be appropriate as he could have stopped that long before any following events occurred. A real man/gentleman wouldn't have stepped out on his wife in the first place like Crawford did. He should be ashamed of himself, but obviously he isn't, (I suppose he feels absolved for any wrong doing) and very well a product of his social class and association. Stereotypical Ghetto rat /tailor trash behavior and mentality of todays hip-hop culture.
ThomasJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 09:54 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1787 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,007,921,000,135,680.00
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
Crawford withdraws with "right hand" injury, but he's at today's Ramirez-Imam weigh-in taking photos with his "injured" right hand.

Obvious bullsh*t injury to give TR more time to place it on ESPN app after Pacquiao pulled out.

Yea called that right after I heard fight was postponed.Tickets had not been on sale yet not Craws fault though this was Arum.O WELL we will see it soon.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:03 PM #37
westernchamp

Quoted: 7120 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,100,004,134,912.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Nowhere else to put this so imma put it here.

Crawford is a great family man. And I love that he's still with the woman who was with him when he didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out. Real hood love

That's a beautiful woman right there.
he aint even there yet bruh!! wait til he's making $10-20+ mil per fight, and we'll see if he sticks around.

nah, but with that many kids, he aint going nowhere. child support will be on his ass. lol.. just fcvking. they seem like a happy family.
WesternChamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:10 PM #38
Contender

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
ThomasJK is a jewel in the roughThomasJK is a jewel in the roughThomasJK is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 199,988,955,266,245,512,396,800.00
Total Points: 199,988,955,266,245,512,396,800.00

BTW, I think the injury and its severity is rather questionable. More likely a business move for the ESPN app. In all honesty, I wouldn't have paid for this event whether Pacquiou was on it or not. Pacman fighting anyone other than a big name like FMJ isn't PPV worthy. He's passed that point AFAIC'd.
ThomasJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:14 PM #39
KILLING THE NFL!

Quoted: 3653 Post(s)
mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 320,998,496,075,907,969,581,056.00
Total Points: 321,002,996,075,907,948,478,464.00
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - Omowale Tribe Cross our fingers and hope Ward-Kovalev happens without any issues!! - Bronze Bomber 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Yeah, that hand is fine, Arum wasn't prepared to lose money and he told Bud that he'd be missing out on about a mill himself if he wanted to move ahead.
mathed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:19 PM #40
KILLING THE NFL!

Quoted: 3653 Post(s)
mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 320,998,496,075,907,969,581,056.00
Total Points: 321,002,996,075,907,948,478,464.00
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - Omowale Tribe Cross our fingers and hope Ward-Kovalev happens without any issues!! - Bronze Bomber 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
he aint even there yet bruh!! wait til he's making $10-20+ mil per fight, and we'll see if he sticks around.

nah, but with that many kids, he aint going nowhere. child support will be on his ass. lol.. just fcvking. they seem like a happy family.
She's pretty cute but DAMN, she's got one hell of a toe going on!!!

mathed is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
crawford, exposed, hand, hoax, injury

User Tag List