No announcement yet.

Who Are The Front Runners For P4P#1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Using your formula (apparently resume)wouldn’t Rung beating p4p #1 and then the second best in the division crap on Loma’s resume.
    No...........

Comment

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai
      There's your number 1. Beat two arguably top 10 and maybe the #1 p4p fighters 3 times in a year and a half or less.

I'll wait for anyone else to give me a better resume of wins by anyone in double that time.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        No...........
        So you'll use resume when it fits your agenda but not when it doesn't. Hypocrite, as usual

Comment

After AJ beats Parker he is in serious contention.

Canelo beating GGG would put him right up there near the 1 spot.

Mikey if he ever fights him will bodybag lomo and that's got to move him up big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
            If he beats GGG, he has a chance.

I'm curious. Who do you think are his best wins? I think it's Trout and Cotto. Lara was a good win, although it could've gone either way. Angulo and Mosley were decent but they were both coming off losses and really only had a punchers chance.
            His best wins were Trout, Lara & golovkin. Yes a saw him beat golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              His best wins were Trout, Lara & golovkin. Yes a saw him beat golovkin.
              Not very good wins. Many saw him lose to Trout, many believe Lara won (that's about 50/50), most saw GGG beat him and GGG is garbage and was coming off a lopsided loss too right? Why is that so impressive?

Comment

I think its up for grabs since Floyd's been out of the game. I mean obviously someone has had the #1 spot since Floyd has been gone, but idk if there has really been a clear cut overwhelmingly chosen guy people are feeling is the guy.

I think Bud is in there. Loma. GGG vs Canelo winner. I think the Usyk vs Gassiev winner gots a case. There's probably two or three guys I'm not thinking of or who are 1 win away from being in the discussion (like Spence if Thurman ever fights him).

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Srisaket Sor Rungvisai
                  There's your number 1. Beat two arguably top 10 and maybe the #1 p4p fighters 3 times in a year and a half or less.

I'll wait for anyone else to give me a better resume of wins by anyone in double that time.
                  Absolutely.

I think the position was vacant until Sor Rungvisai's last win, that's 3 really top wins in a row. It by far outweighs anyones else at the moment. If GGG had officially beaten Canelo, i think he would've had a claim to the no.1 position though, or if Canelo had won too for that matter, but even then, i don't think what either would've done quite lives up to Sor Rungvisai's wins on the bounce.

How can anybody put the likes of Crawford ahead of him when his best win was C level Postol 2 years ago. I don't care how talented a guy is.. you have prove it against top opposition to be considered a top p4p fighter, not just collecting belts from weak champs. You could name dozens of fighter with better wins than Crawford has.
                  Last edited by TheBigLug; 03-15-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Mikey Garcia then Lomafukboychenko then terrancedooshcrawford then triplefukboi

Comment

Working...
                    X