Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pffff. Mikey will kill loma.

Comment

Idk about no chance.

But I still favor Loma. Loma is gonna show Mikey angles Mikey ain't thought about before let alone seen before.

Comment

Josh Taylor should fight Mikey Garcia immediately, I really think he could take him and possibly stop him we all seen what kinda heart Garcia has when he is hurt, Josh could hurt this guy bad.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          mikey is ducking loma for sure....
          D- troll post.

Mikey ain't gonna duck anyone I don't believe. What Mikey will do is look at boxing in a very business-like way. And nothing is wrong with that this is his life. So if it don't make dollars it realllllly won't make sense to him. And I don't see how Mikey vs Linares &/or Loma isn't the two fights that make him dollars if he moves to 135.

If both guys are at 135 by the summer, Loma is primed to make his debut in May from the sounds of it & I suspect Mikey fights again come July/Aug, I think that fight seems a solid bet to happen within 12 months of Mikey's return to 135 cuz unless one of them gets upset they should be the top 2 guys there by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyParker View Post
            Lipinets was a world class kickboxer tho right? even the so called "best smith brother" callum struggled a little against world class kickboxer Holkzken.. many idiots like to post online and say they fight bums but stand in that ring.. next to that same person and you would get fuced up so put a little respect on some fighters name for once
            Do you swallow too?

Comment

Can't wait to see how Loma deals with Linares, who I think is more physically talented than Garcia.

Comment

I think it would be a very interesting fight. To say Garcia has “no chance” is a stretch.

Comment

I don’t know about all that I think loma would have serious problems at 140 against guys like lipinets, Relikh, and Prograis just like Mikey will. The more you move up in weight the harder the fights usually get. Let’s not forget a C fighter in Marriaga was touching Lomachenko up really good.

Comment

When Mikey says he would rather fight Soence than Loma, that is all you need to know. I seriously doubt he would ever consider getting in with Spence regardless, they would be suicide. Mikey is at a point where he doesn't want to risk losing that "0" and will navigate his career accordingly. Anyone at 135 except Loma. At least until Loma shows signs of slowing down a notch.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                      I don’t know about all that I think loma would have serious problems at 140 against guys like lipinets, Relikh, and Prograis just like Mikey will. The more you move up in weight the harder the fights usually get. Let’s not forget a C fighter in Marriaga was touching Lomachenko up really good.
                      Nah, Loma wouldn't have problems with an average Lipinets. He is literally unknown in his own country.

Comment

Working...
                      X