No announcement yet.

What happened to Brian Kenny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Brian Kenny?

Kenny was pretty decent compared to what's out there now. Did Floyd run him out of the game of something?

............who?

Comment

You seem to be the only one who doesn't know his majority of work time is in baseball.His work for MLB's network referencing analytics for years now is his main work load. Boxing is a side lines gig for him.
      How could Floyd influence his contract holders, Floyd's power and influence is a thing of the past. Now he's just a rat promoter like the rest of the rats.

Ray

Comment

Like Ray said, Kenny's main focus is baseball, but I agree, I liked him. Big fan of the history of the sport as well and knows his stuff, wish he did more boxing related stuff still

Comment

Hes a dick I met him at a fight once. **** that puto

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
            Hes a dick I met him at a fight once. **** that puto
            Really?

I heard Kellerman is an A-1 C0ck snot. I would have never thought Kenny to be one.

Comment

Ya he's a snob I was like hey Brian kenny yo ESPN friday night fights. He's like what about them and turned and walked away to his stand...lol I was pretty ****ed up. This was in Carson stub hub... pre partyed to the fullest good times...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                You seem to be the only one who doesn't know his majority of work time is in baseball.His work for MLB's network referencing analytics for years now is his main work load. Boxing is a side lines gig for him.
                How could Floyd influence his contract holders, Floyd's power and influence is a thing of the past. Now he's just a rat promoter like the rest of the rats.

Ray
                I don't watch Baseball. I would rather shart in public before I would watch a full Baseball game. Old farts dig baseball.

Kenny hasn't been in Boxing for a while and when Floyd was hot they were beefing pretty hard which was the last time I remember seeing him. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to put the two together. Kenny started losing his cool at the end there too. We saw what happened to Teddy after he started losing his cool.

Comment

http://m.mlb.com/network/personalities/?id=41537542

Comment

Working...
                  X