Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i thr only onr that thought the last season (both parts) were kinda the weakest? The season finale was ok compared to how other shows i guess i can see how people really like it

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Am i thr only onr that thought the last season (both parts) were kinda the weakest? The season finale was ok compared to how other shows i guess i can see how people really like it
      The ending was flat and very predictable maybe I expected more because how great the show was but yeah I agree 2nd part of season 5 was the weakest of the series

Comment

Am i thr only onr that thought the last season (both parts) were kinda the weakest? The season finale was ok compared to how other shows i guess i can see how people really like it
        Season 2 is my favorite. Walt and Jesse's successes and small victories followed by their frequent setbacks and challenges really made it fun to watch and root for them...

Comment

• I feel like if the show ended at this point it would've been the undisputed GOAT

Comment

Any season that doesn't have Gus is weak to me.

Kidding aside, you may be right. Some plotlines seemed to struggle with the desperate need to tie all loose ends. Granted, I think they pulled it off for the most part, but a lot of it was predictable and at times border lined deus ex machina throughout the show.

Comment

• One of my favorite series ever.

Comment

• I thought the finale was great. Walter White had gone from a man trying to scare people to a man who was just flat-out scary in a unabomber kind of way. He'd chosen the dark path for his life and he'd lost everybody close to him but he was content with it and did his thing, never looking shook up, unlike so many other times in the series. He tried to intimidate Jesse, Gus, Mike and just about everybody with little success but in that last episode he is a legend at that point. I loved it.

Not sure what my favorite season is since I love them all. Maybe the first, since Walt is really struggling or like Boston Guy said above, season two really puts Walt and Jesse through the ringer and you can't help but root for them. Season three and four are so solid because you have the whole crew involved-Walt, Jesse, Gus, Saul, Mike. I loved the train robbery in season five along with the confrontation between Hank and Walt in the garage. Every time I lower my garage door, I think of that scene now. Haha. That video that Walt made, implying that Hank was the mastermind behind everything was hilarious.

I don't know, man. BB IMO, never had a lousy episode. Best series ever.

Comment

• I think it's almost time for me to rewatch this show.

It's one of the few the shows that didn't get ****ty towards the end.

Need to catch up on Better Call Saul too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Need to catch up on Better Call Saul too.
                    I consider it just as good if not better.

Comment

• TBear

Comment

Working...
                      X