Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 03-03-2018, 06:09 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3764 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 21,120.42
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 
Default Miesha Tate to Jon Jones: It’s ‘pretty low’ if you’re calling me a quitter

Miesha Tate isn’t letting Jon Jones have the last word.

Earlier this week, Jones found himself being criticized by Tate, who was asked on a radio show for her thoughts about her fellow UFC star in the wake of him receiving a $205,000 fine and having his MMA license revoked by the California State Athletic Commission at a hearing on Tuesday.

Tate expressed her frustration at Jones again finding himself in hot water after several past episodes of misconduct, including an April 2015 hit-and-run case that led to Jones being stripped of a UFC title, and a second drug test failure last year (which pertained to Jones’s CSAC hearing) that resulted in Jones vacating another belt. She said that the faith she had in Jones “has been lost.”

Jones responded to Tate’s comments with a tweet of his own, suggesting that the recently retired former women’s bantamweight champion might “find motivation” in how he deals with his struggles:

Jon Bones Jones - @MieshaTate I don’t quit when things get tough for me, I get stronger. You just wait and see, maybe you’ll even find motivation in it. Sucks I lost you as a fan. Enjoy retirement sister

On Friday, Tate fired back, taking offense at what she perceived to be a slight at her decision to walk away from competition and letting Jones know that she’s not optimistic about the prospect of him sorting out his life:

Miesha Tate - JonnyBones u make things tougher 4 urself, I hope u can figure it out this time but I’m not holding my breath. Supported u plenty in the past & if ur implying I’m a quitter that’s pretty low. There’s a time when all of us have to stop & Happy I walked away with a clean slate

Tate retired from MMA in November 2016, following a unanimous decision loss to Raquel Pennington at UFC 205. She recently announced that she is pregnant with her first child.

UPDATED: Jones has replied to Tate, seemingly conceding the discussion to her for the time being.

Jon Bones Jones - @MieshaTate Never meet negativity with negativity, I shouldn’t have responded to you in the first place. You won
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-03-2018, 06:21 AM #2
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16924 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,617.48
Total Points: 54,149.42
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

She wasn't really even dissing him originally so his response seemed butthurt-ish. She merely stated she hopes he figures his bs out & that if he can turn sh^t around for awhile she maybe able to be a Jon fan in the future. Sh^t I think thats the most popular opinion with Jon these days so he should be used to seeing sh^t like that lol.

At this point I'm hoping he gets a 2 or 3 year ban (which would be about 16-28 more mos outta the game) cuz I'm just sorta over this Jon Jones thing myself & I think dude legit needs time to mature cuz he's such a knucklehead. He's hurt his legacy so much already its hard to imagine he won't be a "What If" question once his career is over.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 08:33 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
RomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,514.95
war roman reigns - Mike D lebron winning 7 is based on faith based on a wwe viewers superfaith on lebron , faith is not fact, faith is garbage compared to facts - Tha_Greatest 4 losses , fact - Tha_Greatest Hi Pedo! - Rudyo The mods love pedophiles - Rudyo 
This poster is sexually attracted to CHILDREN - Rudyo Still a Pedo guys! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo I'm the Big Dawg of the kid table! - Rudyo 

Jon needs to find Jesus christ
RomanReigns is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:33 PM #4
Kneel 4 Silver,good boy!

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Kris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,297.86
cheers mate - TheDemdzasGhost Happy 1K anniversary! Keep up the good work! - BatTheMan Here ya go - T-97 No Message - T-97 A toast to our old friend 'Reasoning'....RIP - Chunk 
Top Poster! - abadger Here's some loving! - T-97 Happy 2000th - Puas No Message - T-97 For being one of the few sane people here! - F•R•K•O 
3k, congrats to a good poster - MELLY-MEL... Have an apple - danc1984 Happy new year, Kris. - T-97 A toast to the great KrisSilver. - F•R•K•O Thanks. Happy 2009 to you too. - Silencers 
you're a good poster...cheers mate - Makavelli Thanks for your support - Massage Queen Good poster, always a gentlemen. - Jewshua Happy Christmas in advance. - S a m u r a i Have another. - S a m u r a i 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Meisha isn't much better.

Likely cheated on her long time bf, got pregnant with some douche after telling the ex she didn't want kids. Also writes like a 13 year old uneducated princess.

Used to like her. Not anymore. You're not doing well when Jon Jones manages to patronise and come off better on social media.
Kris Silver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:57 PM #5
Banned

Quoted: 3094 Post(s)
Cheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,168.00
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell Keep Bustin, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Drunk right now, so thought I'd share some - Shontae De'marc Don't need it, me and my brothas stole it anyway - Shontae De'marc Welcome back!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
She wasn't really even dissing him originally so his response seemed butthurt-ish. She merely stated she hopes he figures his bs out & that if he can turn sh^t around for awhile she maybe able to be a Jon fan in the future. Sh^t I think thats the most popular opinion with Jon these days so he should be used to seeing sh^t like that lol.

At this point I'm hoping he gets a 2 or 3 year ban (which would be about 16-28 more mos outta the game) cuz I'm just sorta over this Jon Jones thing myself & I think dude legit needs time to mature cuz he's such a knucklehead. He's hurt his legacy so much already its hard to imagine he won't be a "What If" question once his career is over.
He's already a "What If" question.

What if Jon Jones never used steroids? Would he have won as many fights as he had?
Cheek busting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 03:34 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Silver View Post
Meisha isn't much better.

Likely cheated on her long time bf, got pregnant with some douche after telling the ex she didn't want kids. Also writes like a 13 year old uneducated princess.

Used to like her. Not anymore. You're not doing well when Jon Jones manages to patronise and come off better on social media.
Doesnt say much about Tate when Jones on cocaine and juice can write and speak better.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:26 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 623 Post(s)
LockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 7,754.72

Jones has always been a hyper-sensitive cunt of a person.
LockardTheGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:51 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
Jones has always been a hyper-sensitive cunt of a person.
But so has Misha for that matter.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:56 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1690 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,226.76
Total Points: 16,339.90
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
But so has Misha for that matter.
Could you provide an example of this? Seems like a good person overall.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 01:37 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
Could you provide an example of this? Seems like a good person overall.
I believe in the Rousey build-ups, she got very personal with Rousey and made some family related comments, which is why Rousey refused to shake her hand after the rematch.

Share This With Friends

Tags
calling, it’s, jones:, low’, miesha, quitter, tate, you’re, ‘pretty

User Tag List