No announcement yet.

Sick Liberals Attack Father of Shooting Victim for Wearing Trump Shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Liberals Attack Father of Shooting Victim for Wearing Trump Shirt

Sick, petty, cowardly miscreants out there behind them keyboards.

“Is that, no it can't be..... no, it is.... blood on his hands,” user MTBbmet wrote on Thursday.

james36Leonard also tweeted: “I'm unforgiveable, but it's a little hard to feel sorry who supported this administration and its racist and its NRA supporting policies. I feel sorry for daughter,but not for him. He probably doesn't make the connection behind his Party's policies and what happened to his child”

Other people said they felt “empathy” for Meadow Pollack dying, but turned on the father for voting for Trump. One user said Andrew Pollack should have “thought twice” before casting his vote during the 2016 election.

“Poor dude, lost his daughter and helped enable it to happen at the same time. He must feel heartbroken AND guilt. Boneheaded shirt (and presidential) choice,” Jumptank tweeted.

“Wonder if he’s still a Trump supporter. Sad,” mamap9456 wrote, to which another user responded: “This is a disgusting comment.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/20...020-shirt.html

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

“Is that, no it can't be..... no, it is.... blood on his hands,” user MTBbmet wrote on Thursday.

james36Leonard also tweeted: “I'm unforgiveable, but it's a little hard to feel sorry who supported this administration and its racist and its NRA supporting policies. I feel sorry for daughter,but not for him. He probably doesn't make the connection behind his Party's policies and what happened to his child”

Other people said they felt “empathy” for Meadow Pollack dying, but turned on the father for voting for Trump. One user said Andrew Pollack should have “thought twice” before casting his vote during the 2016 election.

“Poor dude, lost his daughter and helped enable it to happen at the same time. He must feel heartbroken AND guilt. Boneheaded shirt (and presidential) choice,” Jumptank tweeted.

“Wonder if he’s still a Trump supporter. Sad,” mamap9456 wrote, to which another user responded: “This is a disgusting comment.”

Bruh. This topic is stupid. The topic I wrote is better. You're using people ****posting on Twitter. I used two examples of journalist going after this kid and the other kid. You may as well go to my topic and post the people in there going after the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Bruh. This topic is stupid. The topic I wrote is better. You're using people ****posting on Twitter. I used two examples of journalist going after this kid and the other kid. You may as well go to my topic and post the people in there going after the kid.
      The kid in your thread has a booking agent, a literary agent, and activist website. He's the son of an FBI agent (the agency that failed to conduct a thorough investigation when Cruz was reported weeks earlier), and spends his spare time as a radical activist and #NeverTrumper.

The father of this victim doesn't share those credentials.

Comment

The kid in your thread has a booking agent, a literary agent, and activist website. He's the son of an FBI agent (the agency that failed to conduct a thorough investigation when Cruz was reported weeks earlier), and spends his spare time as a radical activist and #NeverTrumper.

The father of this victim doesn't share those credentials.
        Did he have those before or after the shooting?

Comment

Doesn't matter. He put himself out there as an activist, which will invite all sorts of support or criticism.

It's too bad the FBI didn't invest nearly as much time into protecting school kids as they do protecting Hillary and Obama.

Comment

Doesn't matter. He put himself out there as an activist, which will invite all sorts of support or criticism.

It's too bad the FBI didn't invest nearly as much time into protecting school kids as they do protecting Hillary and Obama.
            It does matter if he had that before or after the shooting.

Yes, he put himself out there as an activist after watching his classmates get gunned down. He doesn't want it to happen again. Good for that child making sure this issue doesn't get swept under the rug again. He doesn't have the answers, I don't have the answers, you don't have the answers. But there are 536 people who we elected to figure this out. And thoughts and prayers isn't the answer.

Comment

Scumbags. Typical of the left.

Comment

Don't expect anything positive from the left, ever.

Meanwhile in Rightland:

High Five Cat

Last edited by Mighty_Windir; 02-20-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Liberals suck. Period

Comment

He's previously had talking roles on CNN, was an interviewed"witness" to another school scare in California this August and was doing takes and scripted lines for his interviews about the Florida shooting while his crowdfund hit $1 million. The kid is an opportunist snake & will be set for life, probably run as a BLM troll Democrat the day hits the age requirement then get busted for some Anthony Wiener type stuff.

Last edited by ////; 02-21-2018, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X