Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Takes Eubank Sr. To Task Over Twitter Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Takes Eubank Sr. To Task Over Twitter Comments

CHRIS EUBANK SNR has angered everyone in boxing with his comments on social media about referees needing to protect fighters from his son. Eubank Jnr faces WBA super-middleweight champion George Groves next week in an intriguing clash. All three men have been through the dark days of seeing fighters they've faced suffer life-changing, terrible brain injuries.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How much importance should one give to verbal bull**** prior to a big fight?

Comment

I dont think there is anyone who pisses off Frank Warren quite like Chris Eubank Snr
      The most entertaining interviews on IFL are Frank ranting about Snr

Comment

Yay. More fights stopped early in the u.k lol

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
          I dont think there is anyone who pisses off Frank Warren quite like Chris Eubank Snr
          Agreed, always a laugh listening to ol' fish-eyes

Comment

I agree that UK boxing apart from Joshua is has gone CUCK - because they gave Feminists jobs in the commissions. BUT...

Eubank always trying to push his BS narrative: a true hypocrite and liar.

Comment

Fish eyes is right for once! They should make eubank jr move up to light heavy as he's that good. Put him in with Bivolor kovalev lol

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                Lol or Hearn. Always good entertainment when he rants about him.

Comment

Warren being a bit of a crybaby here imo.

Comment

britush refs already step in too early, this just makes it worse, hypocritical eubank went life and death against carl thompson

Comment

Working...
                    X