Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Mora hinting at being Cotto's dance partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt Cotto takes Mora. It would be a really dumb move. If he beats Mora, it's a meh win over a non top 10 guy, it won't enhance his legacy or his stock. If he loses, his stock drops, he loses everything, his titles to a guy who's not even ranked in the top 10. Mora's last top 10 win was way back in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I would LOVE to see Mora get the shot at Cotto instead of Golovkin, who I am a big fan of, after Golovkin's team kept saying no one would fight them while Mora was calling them out left and right.

I'm down for this fight.
      mora was calling him out left and right...but mora turned down a ggg fight because there wasn't enough money. too risky he said. sure mora would probably fight ggg for a million dollars and chavez would probably fight ggg for 100 million dollars. this is reality though. ggg usually pays his opponents very well, but i guess not well enough for mora.
      Last edited by daggum; 02-23-2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Make it lara who wants to fight GGG also

Comment

after mora's very debatable win over han where he was dropped and was wearing a knee brace i made a joke about how cotto would fight mora because he was crippled and terrible...it was a joke cotto!

Comment

A fight with Mora is nothing to get excited about.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                Make it lara who wants to fight GGG also
                When is Lara moving to 160lbs and doing what he has to do to fight on HBO?
                My guess is never, but you can keep believing the bull****

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  mora was calling him out left and right...but mora turned down a ggg fight because there wasn't enough money. too risky he said. sure mora would probably fight ggg for a million dollars and chavez would probably fight ggg for 100 million dollars. this is reality though. ggg usually pays his opponents very well, but i guess not well enough for mora.
                  Yeah, Mora only called him out in 2012, 2013, and 2014.

He also offered to fight Golovkin for 299k. They didn't bite.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    A fight with Mora is nothing to get excited about.
                    Of course it's not, but it should dissipate some of the criticism regarding Cotto picking on welterweights.

Comment

Mora will outbox the shit out of Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X