all the guys predicting hopkins UD win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
    Kovalev was the logical choice.
    you would have put your house and life savings on a kovalev ko????

Comment

A lot of mofos thought this was gon be easy work for Hopkins. 120-106. Lol I wanted him to get ktfo though. It's ok, he got shut out and embarrassed after sticking out his tongue. Kovalev hammered him in the last rd for doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        you would have put your house and life savings on a kovalev ko????
        Did you put your moms basement and your piggy bank on Bernard last night? The **** kind of stupid question is that?

Comment

so you would go against a veteran fighter whos has never been koed in his entire career, simply because he his fighting an inexperianced fighter with a punch???
          You're assuming that just because all you saw in Kovalev was "a punch", everyone else thought the same thing.

Some people are obviously much better observers and saw that Kovalev is much more than just a brawler.

Your choice may have been logical to you, given your limited information (a lot of western fans conveniently ignore the fact that the eastern Euro style has taken over boxing for irrational emotional reasons, thus diminishing their analytical abilities), but not the logical choice in an absolute sense.

Then again why am I bothering? In this thread you described Calzaghe as a "puncher". I don't think your perception is repairable. Just stick to the forums and don't bet any real money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
            Did you put your moms basement and your piggy bank on Bernard last night? The **** kind of stupid question is that?
            51 posters picked kova by decision, 6 of those came after the decision nimrod....267 picked kova by ko.... same as a certain somebody who ws a 42-1 favorite back in 1990....oh but i forget what we are talking about people bet e-money now, true story though people went broke after that fight.. so pretty much out of the 300+ posters who went for kovalev only 45 got the actual verdict right..

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
              You're assuming that just because all you saw in Kovalev was "a punch", everyone else thought the same thing.

Some people are obviously much better observers and saw that Kovalev is much more than just a brawler.

Your choice may have been logical to you, given your limited information (a lot of western fans conveniently ignore the fact that the eastern Euro style has taken over boxing for irrational emotional reasons, thus diminishing their analytical abilities), but not the logical choice in an absolute sense.

Then again why am I bothering? In this thread you described Calzaghe as a "puncher". I don't think your perception is repairable. Just stick to the forums and don't bet any real money.
              only a bieber fan would say that he picked both ko and ud, so he could stay face and make the illusion that he knows what the fuk he is talking about... sorry mr bieber only 45 posters actually picked the right choice....and you are not one of them!

Comment

51 posters picked kova by decision, 6 of those came after the decision nimrod....267 picked kova by ko.... same as a certain somebody who ws a 42-1 favorite back in 1990....oh but i forget what we are talking about people bet e-money now, true story though people went broke after that fight.. so pretty much out of the 300+ posters who went for kovalev only 45 got the actual verdict right..
                Stfu already. Whether by ko or decision, Kovalev was picked to win period. We saw that Hopkins level of competition had been garbage and kovalev was a real fighter with a background. You simply picked Hopkins because you were star struck.

Comment

Working...
                X