Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    In Mayweather nuthuggery land this

is superior to this

LOL! Classic post.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      lol, he's slow..

i always got you .. actually they do ,...my brother was an architect and i was a drafting student..

and i never sugested such thing , in fact it was clear in my previous post i suggested the opposite ..drafting = associates architecture = bachelors

man , youre slow as hell
      What type of low budget projects were you and your brother working on? Typically an architect and a draftsman don't do building work, I'm not interested in the lives of you and your brother.

If you didn't suggest such a thing your comparison ends at Mayweather being superior to Pacquiao seeing as an architect wouldn't be responsible for building KMart the same way draftsman would not be responsible for building the Skyscraper.
      Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      In Mayweather nuthuggery land this

is superior to this

Architect> Draftsman ≠ KMart > Skyscraper.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        What type of low budget projects were you and your brother working on? Typically an architect and a draftsman don't do building work, I'm not interested in the lives of you and your brother.

If you didn't suggest such a thing your comparison ends at Mayweather being superior to Pacquiao seeing as an architect wouldn't be responsible for building KMart the same way draftsman would not be responsible for building the Skyscraper.

Pac>Floyd in terms of greatness, ATG, HOF

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

ouch , getting personal huh .. lol..sorry but im not about to tell you my or my brother's lifestories

you still dont get it?..ok

ok , floyd is viewed as the the more skilled fighter ( thats why i compared to an architect) .

pac is the less skilled but viewed and IS the more accomplished fighter.. despite having less skills , he has still done a lot more ..

if you still dont get it, i dont kow what kind of IQ you have but it aint of an adult's

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
            Pac>Floyd in terms of greatness, ATG, HOF
            When pac was on top of boxing he chose to fight Clottey coming off a loss, margarita off getting KO'd by Shane + a year off suspension, and he chose to fight Shane who couldnt even beat Mora the fight before.. Explain how this is greatness... Floyd would be getting BLOWN up if he was in Mannys shoes and did the same thing. Dont know how people can ignore this.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
              When pac was on top of boxing he chose to fight Clottey coming off a loss, margarita off getting KO'd by Shane + a year off suspension, and he chose to fight Shane who couldnt even beat Mora the fight before.. Explain how this is greatness... Floyd would be getting BLOWN up if he was in Mannys shoes and did the same thing. Dont know how people can ignore this.
              And then throw in JMM outboxing manny in there first 3 fights.. If Manny is greatness or whatever you wana call it, JMM is for sure there as well. Floyd is on another level in boxing and is beyond Manny in every boxing catagory, period.
              Last edited by Lords; 01-03-2013, 12:47 AM.

Comment

ouch , getting personal huh .. lol..sorry but im not about to tell you my or my brother's lifestories

you still dont get it?..ok
                Don't start crying about things getting personal when you were the one who brought your personal life into the conversation. At the end of the day typical architects and draftsmen do not do building work. It's not necessary, it is not efficient and depending on the projects size it is not feasible.

ok , floyd is viewed as the the more skilled fighter ( thats why i compared to an architect) .

pac is the less skilled but viewed and IS the more accomplished fighter.. despite having less skills , he has still done a lot more ..

if you still dont get it, i dont kow what kind of IQ you have but it aint of an adult's
                Bold part is okay the part that follows it is not correct because a draftsman is not more accomplished than an architect. You keep referring to the KMart v Skyscraper comparison which is incorrect because the Skyscraper is not an accomplishment of the draftsman.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                  it was a controversial loss to your fav fighter...pac beat them both esp cotto turned him into an elephant man

Comment

it was a controversial loss to your fav fighter...pac beat them both esp cotto turned him into an elephant man
                    Controversial or not Clottey lost. What was the reason for Manny fighting him? If Floyd had fought him people would be all over him talking shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      So Floyd gets punished because he's possibly the best fighter in his era??? Sounds good to someone like you, keep running with it. Floyd has been the betting favorite ever since he destroyed Corrales, it's his fault that he's not someone good to bet against???

I mean we have to go to 160 lbs and find Martinez to find someone who we think Floyd could lose to. It's crazy...
                      That is because when it was time to try to fight those that people thought would present a risk for Floyd, Floyd decided to go for a long vacation. He did that several times. Other examples of this was when Floyd made it too difficult to get the Manny fight.

Floyd can do what he wants but then at the end of the day, it can hurt his legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X